IamsoBurnt
    IamsoBurnt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

how unlucky are the washington wizards?

Okay the washington wizards were playing the portland trailblazers on the road getting 6 points tuesday night

john wall hits a 3 for the wizards to be up 2 in the fourth quarter with less than 30 seconds left ...damion lillard hits a 2 to tie it 8 seconds left the wizards throw a brick up goes to over time ... at one point the wizards were up by 10 as well but also down by 10 i believe

blazers up by 5 with less than 10 seconds left .....wizards miss....now less than 3 seconds left they foul and damion lillard sinks 2 free throws and the blazers win by 7.....the wizards dont even try to shoot a basket with less than 3 seconds left ...like what the fawwwwwwwwwk

like how is that possible...
    like how sick is that...could someone explain to me like how sick that is.....and of course i ship it ....sigh #runbad #whenwilliItEnd #brokeliving #degenerate

IamsoBurnt

wizards score 5 points overtime and the blazers score 12 in overtime....and such a lucky situation to even get in overtime.....portland hit runner runner....why does it sting so much

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

um mccollum hit the tying shot. also wiz did shoot the ball at ot buzzer

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I guess guy shot it right after buzzer but I did see shot go up but not in play by play

Oli_Renaud91
    Oli_Renaud91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 345

Well. Shit happens

IamsoBurnt

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    I guess guy shot it right after buzzer but I did see shot go up but not in play by play
    yeah john wall shot it with 0.0 seconds left on the clock so if he had even made a true attempt to it ....it wouldnt even counted...like wth ...i dont understand the foul with 3 seconds left down by 5 as well like wtf i dont understand like i really dont ...of course the wizards score only 5 points in overtime where you get 5 minutes of playing time and the blazers score 12 to win by 7 ..... #venting #runbad #rigged

IamsoBurnt

Quote Originally Posted by Oli_Renaud91 View Post
    Well. Shit happens
    i understand shit happens....but really tho like why me and all the backers that took the wizards +6 or whatever......NBD ..no big deal...is one of my sayings after something like this happens ...it still stings ...i guess i gotta move on but its hurts like wtf honestly

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

It was a really awful bad beat yeah. Unfortunately they happen.

IamsoBurnt

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    It was a really awful bad beat yeah. Unfortunately they happen.
    thanks for your sorrow .. just still bitter about the outcome...a true bad beat...but i guess things could be worst...but still shit could be a lot better i still dont understand how bad i run

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

this is not even close to being unlucky

IamsoBurnt

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    this is not even close to being unlucky
    what do you mean? i think its kinda standard of course i pick them and they lose like that.....i dont understand when you this is not even close to being unlucky?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

How about Thunder +1. Up 20 in the first quarter, up 15-20 the whole game, go into the 4th 15 point lead and lose by like 6. With KD and Westbrook

IamsoBurnt

How about Thunder +1. Up 20 in the first quarter, up 15-20 the whole game, go into the 4th 15 point lead and lose by like 6. With KD and Westbrook
    i remember that quite well ....that game was so sick and the clippers arent known to close games or even come back from down by that much and they do of course and the thunder at home just blow it ...smh at the nba how sick it is

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Yeah that god damn melt down cost me so much $$$
    Had a big play on Thunder ML +110
    Fukc OKC - I'm still not over that game...

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

I had the same play. It wasn't a blatant foul at the end by Gortat. Just a minor bump that they could have let go. But no, FTs with 2.4 on the clock.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Was this your first time betting NBA?

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

i like betting nba spreads because i only have to swatch the last 6 minutes and see who the refs want to cover

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by IamsoBurnt View Post
    thanks for your sorrow .. just still bitter about the outcome...a true bad beat...but i guess things could be worst...but still shit could be a lot better i still dont understand how bad i run
    i feel you man.. My OT record this year has gotta be 0-10 at best.. Whether i have the dog or the fav, if it goes to OT, i lose.. One time I had a team +10 and they lost by 11 in OT.. I shit you not.. It was last year CBB, cant remember who.. I want to say Illinois was involved in the game.. Not sure who else

EDIT: clemson the next OT game to screw me for huge parlay and straight bet, damnit
    Last edited by iloseagain; 03-09-16 at 09:32 PM.

IamsoBurnt

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I had the same play. It wasn't a blatant foul at the end by Gortat. Just a minor bump that they could have let go. But no, FTs with 2.4 on the clock.
    THANK YOU i agree it was just a minor bump silly crooked refs call that a foul so lame......2.4 seconds left like wtf still hurts

IamsoBurnt

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Was this your first time betting NBA?
    no its not my first time ... i just a bunch of units on it ...to turn out on a terrible bad beat

IamsoBurnt

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    i feel you man.. My OT record this year has gotta be 0-10 at best.. Whether i have the dog or the fav, if it goes to OT, i lose.. One time I had a team +10 and they lost by 11 in OT.. I shit you not.. It was last year CBB, cant remember who.. I want to say Illinois was involved in the game.. Not sure who else

EDIT: clemson the next OT game to screw me for huge parlay and straight bet, damnit

its just so sick

IamsoBurnt

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    i like betting nba spreads because i only have to swatch the last 6 minutes and see who the refs want to cover
    tis is true