MMA_Oracle
    MMA_Oracle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by ATLIEN6 View Post
    Lol I don't 'cyber bully' anyone because i'm not a child, nor do i come back into threads to point out when someone was wrong....

Also i never laid -150 ML on the magic. I did take the -3 though i will own that.
    Okay well -3 isnt terrible but you did say the Magic ML looked great, which I have a really hard time understanding. And for the record I was joking about the cyber bullying, I thought the emoji would make that apparent

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Cyber bully? I made fun of you for calling my Lakers a hot team. Unless you meant hot garbage, you're wrong. Sorry that I hurt your feelings? They won last night, good bet on your part. Now stop responding. No one cares to see you gloat and you're not worth my time.
    Regarding the 'hot team' comment, I would have very kindly explained myself if you weren't such a tool w your response. I guess its a terminology thing from but where im from, 'hot' refers to a team that is playing w a lot of confidence. An idiot can just look at their recent record and say a team is hot/cold but its much more than that. You can't sit there and tell me their morale wouldn't be high after essentially winning their Super Bowl on Sunday. With that being said, it's not like they were playing a competent basketball team, which I was trying to point out but you TOTALLY overlooked the rest of my comment just to make the "hur-dur lakers arent hot dur" comment that you did and then proceeded to lay -150 on a terrible road team

And as I stated in the post above, the cyber bullying comment was a joke and no, my feelings were not hurt. Conversely, I was actually pretty happy that I could spot a trap that people like you fell for. So high five me. And don't flatter yourself, sir, if our little back and forth right now can steer you away from falling for the same trap, it definitely is "worth [your] time"

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I can't believe this has gone this far lol

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    I can't believe this has gone this far lol
    Lol can you wake me up when it's over. Thanks.

First 12