signal86
    signal86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Washington (PK) over Miami

Hi guys,

I've been following for a while but reckon it's time to share a few picks.

Gonna take the Wizards (EVEN) against Heat.

Little concerned that this will be the Wiz's 3rd game in as many nights, but too many health concerns for Heat atm. Bosh out, Wade uncertain... Whiteside should be back and although he'll give the Wizards bigs a tough time, that shouldn't be enough

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Miami did well last night though? I'm probably going with the under depending on the total.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Pretty sure you'll get a better line especially if Wade plays.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Wizards hot now that they are healthy and with Beal back especially. With no Wade the Heat just don't have the scoring even with Bosh and Wade the offense usually blows. Myself probably gonna keep riding Wash 1q side and tt over its been a cash cow lately and I'm 4-0 past 2 night. Been on this Wash team several years now ( not a fan) just know how they roll and know when and how to play them. Usually a good dog play, not so much when favored fade if anything. The 1q's so nice because they always come outta the gate like a raging bull so it's fast easy $ and don't have to sweat fg bet since they can be one those late "meltdown" teams frequently. Long as they healthy (Beal out ALOT) keep riding it! Bol

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Ugh tonight not the night I guess for 1q. Hopefully your fg cashes Op this 3 in 3 and Heat defense might be too much tonight though. Bol!