gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Chicago +7.5 vs Toronto??

Seems like a ton of points

Toronto has been very very hot but lost on road va minn b4 break and now there's been 1 week break.so not sure the trend is rerelevant

Also Toronto always has trouble with Chicago. Goes back many many years and has been true recently

Haven't checked injuries or if I missed some late bulls trade on the deadline

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Chicago sucks

ByAnYMe9n$
    ByAnYMe9n$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

Line keeps going up for a reason!! I wouldnt touch it either way!!

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

looking bad for almost the entire first half..... but chicago really came on in the 2nd half for a very easy cover........ i watched the game from time to time and i'm not really sure what happened in the 2nd half to cause such a reversal. haven't checked the box score yet.

huge huge raptors fan but i would point out that i think the all-star break might have taken most of their momentum away. especially given game was in toronto. could definitely kill the positive "focus on each game" mindset they had going on.

also raptors were not very good last year after the all-star break (technically their first game after all-star game was good - win in atlanta - but very downhill after that)