louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Gave it to you at -250 -- now it is -350 -- by playoffs it will be -500

Cavs will win the east. No one will stop them. At -250 it was a dang steal. At -350 it still has value. The line will never go down. The Cavs may sweep onto the finals with the weak east and them getting better under a new and great coach. Seriously in 2 weeks time since that firing the odds went -250 to -350 -- the books know it. I know it. Sorry to keep repeating it but want to stop all the Duke loving Celtics fans with shark avatars from talking terrible won't happen upsets.

There is not a team in the east who can push the King and his men to 7 games, let alone threaten a game 7 upset. I further don't see a team in the west doing it. The Cavs win it all Broncos style and upset all the bandwagon babies. To much hustle, too much LeBron, and too deep. Stomp. Stomp. Hand to chest.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Gave us Cavs? Yeah I'm sure everyone was running to betting window last several months throwing down on another possibility outta the least conf lol. Oh this guy

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

let me just tie up my money all season on this juiced bet. Why not just bet them situationally down the stretch in the playoffs and you could probably make more?

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Because you will be parlaying -1000 series odds each round -- cheapest you may get will be -500 in championship round vs. ATL, CHI, or BOS??