rowmacks
    rowmacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Long time lurker.. I see philly giving the pistons a game tonight

We all know that this isn't the same Philly squad that we are used to seeing since Dantoni and Ish Smith came aboard. Philly has been moving the ball well lately and shooting lights out (by their standards). They've also been harassing teams on defense, often applying the youth league full court pressure. Covington has his confidence back, and although they will be missing Okafors offense he is quite the defensive liability. On the flipside, Reggie Jackson is playing well but Drummond's confidence has been shot since he was embarrassed by the Rockets with the hack a drum. If you're looking for a home run, put a few units on the Sixers ML tonight.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

Good luck... As a Pelicans fan, I thought they messed up by releasing Ish Smith - guy can ball

If you take the +12, hold your breath and hopefully the dog barks!

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Might be value here since Philly is viewed as beint terrible lately they've been playing good. Good luck

ATLIEN6
    ATLIEN6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

I've been betting on Philly a lot lately actually, books aren't giving them enough credit right now...yes they have the worst record but they have been playing way different. Lots of value to be had with them...I'll take it.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Philly are definitely a much improved team lately, however Pistons are as tough a home team as you will find outside of the big 3 (GS, SA, CLE). They have lost 7 games at home, however only home losses in the last month or so have been to Spurs & Bulls. Also they haven't lost to a weak team at home all season. Worst home losses were Washington & Memphis. If you must play ML I would take a 4-1 approach - for example 2x on spread & 0.5x on ML. Personally I like the Pistons, however GL

ATLIEN6
    ATLIEN6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

I need the pistons to pick this sh*t up..I need the over to hit 204

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

What a 4th q

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

damn my +13.5

rowmacks
    rowmacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Lol.. yeah, my boys were hanging tough but folded like a lawn chair. Was looking pretty damn good there for a while.