No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Cavs should've just named LeBron player/coach

That's basically what he wants anyway. Instead he has some young stooge who isn't ready so that he can be the de facto HC. Just cut out the middle man and actually accept responsibility.

First Mike Brown back in the day, then Blatt, now Lue. Feel sorry for these guys. And the laughable thing is that LeBron thinks Cleveland can somehow contend for a title without a legitimate head coach.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

I have no problem with firing Blatt and letting Lue coach. But why would you give him a 3-year contract without him even coaching a game? Why not just have him earn it and then address it in the offseason. Like how dumb can you be. Reminds me of the Rams giving Foles a big contract when they traded for him when he could have just played out his original contract.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I have no problem with firing Blatt and letting Lue coach. But why would you give him a 3-year contract without him even coaching a game? Why not just have him earn it and then address it in the offseason. Like how dumb can you be. Reminds me of the Rams giving Foles a big contract when they traded for him when he could have just played out his original contract.
    Lue may or may not have a future in this game as a head coach -- I know he's considered an up and comer -- but this is ridiculous and reeks of LeBron. I hope it backfires and the Cavs flame out in glorious fashion.