louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

keep trying but please tell me who in east can beat cavs?

they got destroyed by warriors and their odds to win the east went from -250 to -300 because every sharp and books knows this bet is a guaranteed lock - i dare anyone to fade it but all you squares secretly know it is 100pct a pur gold lock and none of you bulls and hawks fanboys stand a chance

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

also you heatle fanatics can cool it - i told evryone before this season began how it works and i eill tell you again in the end

CAVS ALL IN

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

louie you seem to constantly say this every day yet almost no one is disagreeing with you... i can conclude one of those 2 things is true:

A) You are deprived of attention and are trying to satisfy that burning need again and again by making this claim hoping one day someone will care enough to answer.
    B) You are secretly very scared the Cavs won't end up winning the East and are trying to repeat it as much as possible to convince yourself that it is indeed a lock.

So which is it?

Pick9
    Pick9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4015

lebron injury can beat cavs in the east

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Not the east they have to worry about its the 2 in the west that are superior who will put them to sleep yet again. Bron finals record in Cleveland coming this summer 0-3

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    louie you seem to constantly say this every day yet almost no one is disagreeing with you... i can conclude one of those 2 things is true:

A) You are deprived of attention and are trying to satisfy that burning need again and again by making this claim hoping one day someone will care enough to answer.
    B) You are secretly very scared the Cavs won't end up winning the East and are trying to repeat it as much as possible to convince yourself that it is indeed a lock.

So which is it?

It's called tourette syndrome.

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

Quote Originally Posted by seto View Post
    louie you seem to constantly say this every day yet almost no one is disagreeing with you... I can conclude one of those 2 things is true:

A) you are deprived of attention and are trying to satisfy that burning need again and again by making this claim hoping one day someone will care enough to answer.
    B) you are secretly very scared the cavs won't end up winning the east and are trying to repeat it as much as possible to convince yourself that it is indeed a lock.

So which is it?
    lmaoo

LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1323

This guy keeps rambling on about a -300 favorite winning? That's like saying the Thunder are going to beat the 76ers. What exactly are you hyping this claim up for Louie? Nobody is disagreeing that the Cavs will get to the finals.

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

David Blatt just got fired

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    also you heatle fanatics can cool it - i told evryone before this season began how it works and i eill tell you again in the end

CAVS ALL IN
    Ya, but now LeBron has to play & COACH.

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Easy... Themselves!!!!!!!

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

nobody in the east, but they are the 4th or 5th best team in the nba

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Louie we had a deal. What is your obsession with dumpster fires bro, do you live in Ohio, why such love for Cleveland.