HawkEye
    HawkEye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

Spurs -14 @ Suns 01/21/16

Anyone hopped in this early? Even if Tony Parker won't play but this should be a thrashing?

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

spurs always disappoint when you expect them to cover……..they might get up by 20 and pull starters in the 4th

dumpsterdiver
    dumpsterdiver's Avatar Become A Pro!

suns have been shit for months already, nobody even trying in this team. they might quit after first quarter. i dont know about spurs -14 but i surely wont be on phx +14

relax_urself
    relax_urself's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2445

tbh, -8.5 at the half seems like a better option. BOL tonight guys.

HawkEye

The spurs this year seems much different and much more improved. They don't let their foot off the gas, even the bench players. They are trying to play fast offense but at the same time slowing the other team down while on defense and limiting their opponents. Might have to take a look at their TT over. Might be the better option.

UPCOMINGPLAYER
    UPCOMINGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 908

dont be stupid. Spurs and GSW have covered more than any other team this year. Which is crazy cause they almost always have double digit spreads

ATLIEN6
    ATLIEN6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

I took Spurs -14 first thing this morning, i feel meh about the spread. Might try to throw it in a teaser parlay to get some added value

HawkEye

Realistically it's hard for vegas to adjust the odds to these teams. They can only come out with a "reasonable" spread in which they think will get even action on both sides. But GSW and the Spurs this year has just been on their own rampage. Fading them is just crazy. If GSW or the spurs happen to lose, just load up 2x on the next game...

UPCOMINGPLAYER
    UPCOMINGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 908

Quote Originally Posted by HawkEye View Post
    Realistically it's hard for vegas to adjust the odds to these teams. They can only come out with a "reasonable" spread in which they think will get even action on both sides. But GSW and the Spurs this year has just been on their own rampage. Fading them is just crazy. If GSW or the spurs happen to lose, just load up 2x on the next game...
    Exactly i was just responding to dirtycash66 because this is the second time ive seen him complain about spurs ability to cover spread. Outside Spurs and GSW I would never feel 100% comfortable on a double digit spread

HawkEye

Cashed Spurs -14 and TT over easily.