44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by BetThenSweat View Post
    Good job yesterday
    Thanks man.

CameronJ
    CameronJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

YEAH, and the game went over without OT! Often times don't bet what you see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    Mag,

This evolving culture of resting players in the NBA is killing. I didn't know the Bulls would be forfeiting tonight's game by resting all the players that can make a basket.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CameronJ View Post
    YEAH, and the game went over without OT! Often times don't bet what you see.
    OK, I missed the point of this???? When did he mention over/under ??? I thought he was talking about players taking the night off???? Like Dallas yesterday sitting their starting 5, that is not fair to the fans, they pay to see the clowns perform. Even Dirk was a little "irked".

CameronJ

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I didn't take the over in the game ???
    Mag, Just things that I have noticed over the years. Playoff teams, when matching up, that pride themselves on D, play under their season averages, are heavily tilted towards the under. I realize the game went under by a point too!

CameronJ

OK, I missed the point of this???? When did he mention over/under ??? I thought he was talking about players taking the night off???? Like Dallas yesterday sitting their starting 5, that is not fair to the fans, they pay to see the clowns perform. Even Dirk was a little "irked".
    Correct, my train of thought just changed when he brought that up, excuse me, I have ADHD, and you may notice that in when I post! So if you knew that, would you have bet the over or under?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Mag, Just things that I have noticed over the years. Playoff teams, when matching up, that pride themselves on D, play under their season averages, are heavily tilted towards the under. I realize the game went under by a point too!
    Great. I didn't bet the over???? For the third time. I took TT's over, one pushed and one missed by a basket???? LOL. How many layups, free throws etc. did they both miss during the game??? A ton a bet. I also know SAS is a great "D" team, just figured they would carry over 101.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Correct, my train of thought just changed when he brought that up, excuse me, I have ADHD, and you may notice that in when I post! So if you knew that, would you have bet the over or under?
    If you knew me, you would know I very rarely bet "under". Can't stand there & hope nobody scores.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5712

If you knew me, you would know I very rarely bet "under". Can't stand there & hope nobody scores.
    Are you a comedian?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    Are you a comedian?
    Part time, yes. But only when my wife will ask me really stupid questions.

First 12