000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1356

NBA Brooklyn Nets - Miami Heat

NBA Brooklyn Nets - Miami Heat

Recommendation: Heat - 4

Odds: 1.833

Bookmaker: Pinnaclesports / Sportmarket

No surprises here, I’m in Nets fading camp again. They showed some signs of life in the close defeat against Clippers, only to erase all the good impressions with a blow-out at home against Orlando. Magic can’t really boast they have atomic offense and still Brooklyn let them shoot almost 54 % from the field, wnough said. I’ll not repeat myself either at the lack of motivation in Brooklyn too, prefer to focus on the Heat instead.

Nets are one of Miami’s favourite opponents in recent times. They have 6 consecutive wins over them, including a 4-game clean sweep last regular season. Heat beat teams with defense and they got the most efficient shot blocker in the game in the moment in Hassan Whiteside. So Brook Lopez will get a very decent match in the paint tonight. Trading rumours are circling around Hassan by the way in the last couple of days, involving possible swaps between him and Dwight Howard or DeMacrus Cousins. Miami organization is of course denying all trade rumours, albeit the old fox Pat Riley will listen carefully to every single possibility as Hassan should be a max-contract player next summer and Heat will hardly be able to afford that. Nothing is coming with immediate effect though. Riley is a very clever man and should realize that swapping Hassan for Dwight is a stupid move, even allowing for the contract situation. DeMarcus is way more decent alternative but I don’t believe Kings will let him go so easily.

So in a nutshell, Hassan should be ready to play and strong as always, he’s not a trouble-making guy anyway. Dragic got a tooth knocked off in the last game but should be ready to play too, so Heat in full strength should deal with Nets more or less easily.

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Reasonable. Capping is a game of chest. A wrong move and it will cost you money. A right move then you win. Question. If Heat has dominated them and is the superior team, y is it only 4?????

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

AT "000". Brother you do nice write ups, for folks that like that type of info., but out of curiosity, what is record to date, if you don't mind???

Lock Smith NBA
    Lock Smith NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1341

Quote Originally Posted by Blazermaniac View Post
    Reasonable. Capping is a game of chest. A wrong move and it will cost you money. A right move then you win. Question. If Heat has dominated them and is the superior team, y is it only 4?????

What should the line be ?

scavenginglocks
    scavenginglocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Line at -3.5. Wade being questionable to play due to illness.

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Quote Originally Posted by Lock Smith NBA View Post
    What should the line be ?

Lets say you're rich. U buy the shirt at Gucci. U can get that same shirt, different brand at a retail store, lower price. So, the line is whatever Vegas thinks it should be. Sometimes it's a mind game. Other times, they hit it right on the head.
    Last edited by Blazermaniac; 12-16-15 at 11:43 AM.

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

Quote Originally Posted by Blazermaniac View Post
    Lets say you're rich. U buy the shirt at Gucci. U can get that same shirt, different brand at a retail store, lower price. So, the line is whatever Vegas thinks it should be. Sometimes it's a mind game. Other times, they hit it right on the head. The general rule of thumb is n I am letting the cat out of the bag which I will delete this post in 2 hrs so whoever gets a chance to read it benefits from it...is that if it's a low odd then Vegas expects a close game. If it's high odd then they expect a blow out.
    Yeaaaaaa, if you can go ahead and delete that would great. Your analogy is nonsense, and your logic is redundant.