Carlos019
    Carlos019's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like cleveland at -1

I barely ever make my own picks but I have been watching the series and I think this is a great PICK.

justbet
    justbet's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like this too. cavs must know that if they dont win this one at home, they are going to be in trouble for game 7 in detroit. the line is now -1.5

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any news yet on McDyess?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

FWIW,

The Cavs could be very vulnerable now if they think Lebron will do it all for them. Especially with the Pistons having just been humiliated by James. But I'll probably stay away. Something is not right with the DET mentality. Every time he misses a big shot Billups is smiling. Where the f*ck is the anger?

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    FWIW,

The Cavs could be very vulnerable now if they think Lebron will do it all for them. Especially with the Pistons having just been humiliated by James. But I'll probably stay away. Something is not right with the DET mentality. Every time he misses a big shot Billups is smiling. Where the f*ck is the anger?
    DH: This is not the college game. These guys make millions of dollars. They could care less if they win or lose. The only people who care are fans.

This is one of the main reasons why I detest betting the NBA...you never know what type of effort you are going to get from professionals working with guaranteed contracts that pay them millions. Although there may be some bonus for reaching the NBA finals but don't be surprised if DET gets down early and packs it in....CLEV has dominated them in this series.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Dark Horse,

McDyess is fine and good to go. There will be no further punishment by the league or the team.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Wow. That's surprising. For a flagrant 2.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

The bet will be under in this game