strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nets +130

Going to wait for some suckers to buy the Pacers line up to give me better value on this game. Then before gametime I'm going to drop an absolute hammer on the N-E-T-S NETS NETS NETS!!!!

jcljack25
    jcljack25's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Ind -3 is baiting people, I like Nets ML also but want more than +130 for a team 3-35.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Both of you are right! The Nets are the play in this game and it's the ML or nothing that has any value. But as Jcljack25 mentioned the Nets are a 3-35 team which definitely will keep this from being a great bet. Personally, I'll pass but I agree with the selection if I had to bet this game.. BOL!!

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Going to wait for some suckers to buy the Pacers line up to give me better value on this game. Then before gametime I'm going to drop an absolute hammer on the N-E-T-S NETS NETS NETS!!!!
    gl never bet the nets

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Why does this scream trap just like the GA Tech - UVA College game from earlier in the week.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

You're very brave to bet on Nets. GL Tonight!

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

nets are garbage. theres a lot of flukes and upset BS in the nba but i dont even kno if the friday night special can help them. they truly are terrible. and pacers are hot right now- but the line is fishy
    id say pacers or stayaway. shouldnt ever bet the nets unless youre getting like +300 or better

jdhender
    jdhender's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

3-35 and there is a Nets thread every day on here !

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

lol - ya, the same old thought "they have to win, maybe tonight" has been steadily dwindling the last couple weeks.... when you win 3 outta 38 there aint much hope for you.... And being on them vs Boston the other night was like ramming nails into my eyes over and over and over.... Me, 2 of my hommies, my 2 year old, my unborn kid, and my dead grandma could give those whores a run for their money.

keitht
    keitht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

parlay- nets moneyline and suns moneyline............ hammer this

petermans23
    the whale picks
    petermans23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

My comment to strictlywinners and his friends is that I don´t know how many times I´ve heard that betting the nets is a great bet for the gnight and they end up losing big almost everytime. And tonight you´re going in big on the nets. Good luck to all of you but I am going with the Pacers and think they will cover.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

On the Nets myself tonight

cecbo
    cecbo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nets do look like the sharp play here. That said, it's tough for me to put something down on them. My gut says that they are wrong here. The book played with the lines of the Nets last time I played them and I got screwed. But I'm sure they know more than I do... Lean Indy -3.

cecbo

jdhender

I think the Nets looking like the sharp play is the only way to draw money of any significance on new jersey's side. They are really f'ing bad. They have some talent too but clearly they just absolutely suck. Perhaps they will surprise me tonight, it's gotten to the point where everyone who goes in there doesn't want to be the team who new jersey plays a close game with. Indiana is a young team and has not accomplished anything to warrant taking nights off and pull out W's. I saw the Boston line the other night and the only reason I did not play it was because it was just so ridiculous that I convinced myself into thinking gee perhaps Boston sleepwalks through this one and wins by 7, nope.

The books can still profit off New Jersey continually getting pummeled as we saw last night with Boston and Chicago. Boston pumps New Jersey and then lose SU to Chicago, perhaps they can simply set the table with these New Jersey appetizers ?

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

I'm big on the nets ML tonight... they will get this Win before the road trip, harris is angry, 20+ points watch out, indiana on the road got humiliated by the knicks and they play tomorrow again @home.. there they might get their Win

the acquisition of humphries was a good move by the nets, he's talented... so are harris, lopez, cdg, hayes, dooling... enough weapons to beat indiana @home who can score in bunches but don't play defense

investor10
    investor10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under 206.5 seems to be a safer & better play

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

forgive me but I have to interject my .02 cents here. How can the Nets even be considered as a ML play against any team in the NBA when their season record as a ML play would be 3 Wins and 35 LOSSES. just saying...........

jcljack25
    jcljack25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by linedrivr View Post
    forgive me but I have to interject my .02 cents here. How can the Nets even be considered as a ML play against any team in the NBA when their season record as a ML play would be 3 Wins and 35 LOSSES. just saying...........
    +130 is not enough for me to play this team. I live 10 minutes from where they play and they are so bad I can smell them from my bedroom. (Although that may just be the swamp)

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I'm not playing this game myself. But strictlywinners is very sharp when it comes to picking trap games. Good luck guys.

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmm.... they are losing over 90% of the time....

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

the Pacers have recently came back to win in two games where they were down 20 points ! Pacers habitually get no respect. If anything the line is low to trap NJ bettors into losing their money.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

just too funny how people see a small line and automatically think the books know something. There are players out there who would take the Nets +3 but if the line was +8 they wouldn't take it. That line of thinking is very UNSHARP.

strictlywinners

Just to funny that I constatnly post games, that noone likes. Yet somehow they win much more then they lose, thats whats funny to me. Good luck on Pacers, you will need it. It's just like Jazz last night, Ul Monroe against South Alabama, The Pacers against the Suns. All my plays, all hated on by players like you that always take the team that is percieved to be better. Good luck with that system.

Like I say time and time again. Its not a Lock its not Guaranteed, it is just a very solid play. You stick to taking only plays like this and you will win much more then you lose. For now I have 4k, on +3 and going to drop 2k on moneyline when it hits +140. Good luck to everyone.

strictlywinners

Oh and I don't like to explain my plays, but in this case I will.
    I had the Pacers to beat the Suns in their last game, I watched them go down 25, and was never in any doubt that they were going to comeback against those old suns legs, after all when they got up big it was cause Grant Hill was on Pace to score 60. I knew that wouldn't hold up. So they came back not only to win but to win handily. Now they travel, to play the Nets, who are know doubt terrible. Now for those of you that are former althetes, I know there are many in here, but for those of you that are you know what happens when an average team gets a big win, then goes to play a the worst team in the league. You don't take them seriously, you get overconfident and think that just by showing up you will win. WRONG!!!!!! Its the NBA every player is talented and every team can win on any given night. People forget the Parity of Talent time and time again. Pacers will think showing up is good enough to win the game, it isn't cause they aren't that good. They won't have the home crowd to fuel any comebacks, and the Nets should win based on pure Hustle, sure they still need to make shots, but I'm betting they will. And should turn the Pacers over alot. After all TJ Ford did not play in game against Suns, so Pacers don't have the steady ball handler, if he does play tonight, that messes up chemistry, that they had in game before. Really I don't see how I could do anything else except Hammer the Nets.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

While the Nets play fits a certain solid home dog criterion, I can't bet the Nets at less than +300.

cecbo
    cecbo's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL to you SW! I agree with you, I also like the system and tend to go with the sharps. I have been profitable so far this year by watching line movements and going against the public for the most part. But like I said before, the Nets have not done me right in the same situation before. I have not swayed my stance on how I play in general, but I do now ONLY with the Nets. You have more on this game than I do, so I hope that the sharps are finally right on this one for the Nets and you CASH. It's probably a winner just because I'm on Indy but for only a small amount.

You're mind is in the right place and you are thinking straight. My heart just says something different...
    Perhaps the best play for me was to NOT touch this game.

cecbo

strictlywinners

Yea Cecbo, as I said I don't post these games for people to tail just to let everyone know what I'm going with. Everyone needs to come up with their own final decision, I don't always win, I lose quite a bit. Best thing for you to do if it doesn't feel right is leave it alone, you can't lose what you don't bet. And its just 1 game there will be a million others that will feel better to you. For me, this is that game that feels extra special, I also have 1 play in College Basketball that is just as good as nets to me. I'll think about posting it later. IF you want to know what it is just PM me.

strictlywinners

Wilforth you know you Ma Dude, great play Clevland State first half last night, genius. I'm shocked and appauled that you don't like this play. Just playing kid, I'll give you one good college basketball for tonight.

jdhender

sw, love the analysis, being a former athlete as well I am definitely see eye to eye with what you are saying. Problem is I don't think Harris is fully healthy, there is something off with him (chemistry, health). I've played the Nets on several occasions this season where I have seen good spots for Devin to have one of those games where he dominates and pushes his team. Granted, I have not been able to see them play much, but from the highlights and snippets I have seen he looks angry and frustrated out there - He clearly has not had the ability to push his team to the next level this season and their talent is by no means drastically different then what it was last year. I do like the Humphries trade as it gives them another mobile body down low to bang and play post defense. Matchup-wise NJ is not over matched.

Still, Indiana is a scrappy team and they are nowhere near good enough to take nights off, Granger is still finding his rhythm and he should be motivated for another stellar performance tonight and no one wants to be the team that loses here@ Even if Indiana is off tonight, they still have the ability to turn it on and turn this into a 10 point game. It just seems like too much of a hail mary play for me. Best of luck and I hope you are correct with this play.

strictlywinners

Great points my man, thanks I'll take a little luck. Always better to be lucky then good. And yes not quite sure what is wrong with Harris, he has lost a little bit off that first step that he just doesn't seem to be able to get back. They should get him in a yoga class or something.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Wilforth you know you Ma Dude, great play Clevland State first half last night, genius. I'm shocked and appauled that you don't like this play. Just playing kid, I'll give you one good college basketball for tonight.
    Strictly,

The last thing I'd do is play the Pacers. But I'm not just comfortable about putting money on a Nets team that's often too eager to lose.
    I'm all ears and eyes for your CBB pick. I'm also looking for a good 1H dog in the CBB.

jdhender

haha yoga class and some NEW p**** !

xxdjstriderxx
    xxdjstriderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

out of all teams to hammer on the board...........

WHY?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Pacers road numbers are just as bad as Nets home numbers, Indiana should not be road favorites over anyone. I made this game a Pick.

Venom
    Venom's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL to everyone else betting the nets lol Indiana is going to make a blowout win on this one

12 Last