Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Mavs+1.5 -110 (betcris) (risking 3.3x to win 3x)

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1316

like the Mavs play , and agree on Denv & Lakers point .. but I lean Denv honestly

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Pelicans look good for me tomorrow. They are not very good but the 0-3 is very deceiving since they played the warriors twice

jeep summit
    boom baby
    jeep summit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

Seto why do ypu think mavs can beat toronto? Toronto is upgraded a bit has a bit of revenge angle from last year. Mavs have nobody on the inside to deal with valen and their wing players will be handled by Carroll from raps. Home opener for Mavs true and they did play better at home last year. But raps just have a better team no?

jeep summit
    boom baby

I have the house riding on toronto. Please be wrong !

Seto

Pacers ml +177 (paddy power) (risking 2x to win 3.54x)

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by jeep summit View Post
    Seto why do ypu think mavs can beat toronto? Toronto is upgraded a bit has a bit of revenge angle from last year. Mavs have nobody on the inside to deal with valen and their wing players will be handled by Carroll from raps. Home opener for Mavs true and they did play better at home last year. But raps just have a better team no?
    Revenge angle wtf? There is zero rivalry between these 2 teams. Revenge angles are only valid when a team eliminates another team from the playoffs, or a team beats another in a bad tempered game, or there's a rivalry or something... None of those factors apply here. If this game is a revenge game then every game is a revenge game

Mavs are getting no love here being dogs at home. I'm not at all convinced Toronto is better than them.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Pelicans look good for me tomorrow. They are not very good but the 0-3 is very deceiving since they played the warriors twice
    That's true but honestly they look awful. Their front office did such a poor job this summer, this roster needed massive upgrades. Now once they get Tyreke Evans back next month they'll probably start doing better but having seen these 2 teams a bit so far this season tbh Orlando looks more likely to break their duck today than New Orleans. Obviously New Orleans have the best player on the floor though which always gives them a chance.

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Mavs all healthy?

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    like the Mavs play , and agree on Denv & Lakers point .. but I lean Denv honestly
    The current line makes a lot more sense than the opener. I think I'm laying off this game - I really hate betting on games between 20-30 win teams.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinAir View Post
    Mavs all healthy?
    Yeah except Chandler Parsons who I wouldn't expect to play more than 20 minutes or so. Still working his way back into shape.

jeep summit
    boom baby

All the more reason toronto will win. Parsons 20 min won't help their of fence. Toronto will shut down dirk then what's the answer ? Mathews isn't fully healthy either so Felton will have to play some serious ball. Dallas has no bolos to stop valen or a guard to stop lowry. Plz say I'm right. Lol

jeep summit
    boom baby

# sweating buckets

Seto

Dude relax. If you're so confident in your pick then some random guy on the internet liking the other side shouldn't be making you sweat. Good luck tonight.

jeep summit
    boom baby

Thanks bud. Been tailing or spot checking with ur pics for past year. I see how good you can be so hate being on other side. Except for the Miami game lol. Or the Memphis yikes

FlyinAir
    SDQL

The Mavs are 14-0 on the OVER since Nov of '08 as a home dog after a game in which they scored 10 or fewer fast break pts.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by jeep summit View Post
    Thanks bud. Been tailing or spot checking with ur pics for past year. I see how good you can be so hate being on other side. Except for the Miami game lol. Or the Memphis yikes
    I see what you mean, but there's a difference between respecting someone's opinion and letting it change your mind on something you were already convinced of.

Seto

The Mavs are 14-0 on the OVER since Nov of '08 as a home dog after a game in which they scored 10 or fewer fast break pts.
    Lol talk about a random stat. I honestly don't know how anyone can put any stock into something so random. It's as if I said "The Cavs are 15-2 on the under in the last 17 games where LeBron James did not lead the team out of the locker room"

Esecpially given the amount of different teams the Mavs have had since 08. They've practically changed half the team every year since the championship...

I mean if those trends work for you that's cool but I find the logic flawed and random. Whatever works though.

jeep summit
    boom baby

Too late to change my mind. Only thing left to do is lose my mind if they lose.

FlyinAir
    SDQL

Just situation betting, i'm sure you heard of it.

Seto

Tomorrow

Pacers+2.5 -110 (betcris/justbet) (risking 9.35x to win 8.5x)

Line is madness to me. Massive overreaction to Indiana's bad start. Boston hasn't looked that good either and in my mind the Pacers are the better squad.

Seto

Just situation betting, i'm sure you heard of it.
    No that's not situational betting. It would be if the stat actually had any implications. I mean what the fukk does scoring 10 or fewer fast break points have to do with how many points will be scored in the next game? Nothing. It's just a random stat/fluke.

I could understand a stat saying something like a team often goes over when their star is missing or a team often goes under when they're off a road trip or whatever. But this stat just screams coincidence/fluke.

greally311
    greally311's Avatar Become A Pro!

@Seto lol actually made my Tuesday at work a bit better

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    That's true but honestly they look awful. Their front office did such a poor job this summer, this roster needed massive upgrades. Now once they get Tyreke Evans back next month they'll probably start doing better but having seen these 2 teams a bit so far this season tbh Orlando looks more likely to break their duck today than New Orleans. Obviously New Orleans have the best player on the floor though which always gives them a chance.
    welp, pelicans line nearly unbettable now, should have grabbed it last night

good luck with the pacers, havent watched them so not sure about that one. mavs look decent though, good luck

Seto

Today: 2-1, +5.24x
    Total: 5-8, -9.76x

Fukking typical Mavs. Up 4 with 7 minutes to go and give up a 20-3 run overall a decent enough night.

Don't like much outside of Indiana tomorrow. Maybe Utah. I sort of think the Clippers could give the Warriors a game but going against the Warriors is really tough right now. As I said when I took them opening day, they're pissed off about nobody giving them credit for last year and are playing with an extra edge. It's a shame I didn't really capitalise on that thought.

Seto

Pacers-5 +230 (bet365) (risking 1.5x to win 3.45x)

Pauulzcappin

this randle kid is pretty good

u watching?

Seto

u watching?
    Half watching so far. He's looked very impressive in the little I've seen of him this year. Looks like they might have a good young core there.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

u watching?
    Worst defensive team I've ever seen.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Those games between bottom feeders are almost unbettable. I took the Wolves against the Lakers in the first game playing the Flip Saunders angle and that was just such a hard game to have money on. You never know what these awful teams are gonna do.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Those games between bottom feeders are almost unbettable. I took the Wolves against the Lakers in the first game playing the Flip Saunders angle and that was just such a hard game to have money on. You never know what these awful teams are gonna do.
    It's like watching the NBDL.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Kobe is lost.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Today: 2-1, +5.24x
    Total: 5-8, -9.76x

Fukking typical Mavs. Up 4 with 7 minutes to go and give up a 20-3 run overall a decent enough night.

Don't like much outside of Indiana tomorrow. Maybe Utah. I sort of think the Clippers could give the Warriors a game but going against the Warriors is really tough right now. As I said when I took them opening day, they're pissed off about nobody giving them credit for last year and are playing with an extra edge. It's a shame I didn't really capitalise on that thought.
    Loving Utah tomorrow especially after Blazers won straight up against Wolves and Lillard having a good game. Home opener also for Utah.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    It's bizarre. Golden State can probably score 160 points on them if they try.

Seto

Jazz-5.5 -110 (bet365) (risking 2.2x to win 2x)

First 1234567 ... Last