pittviper
    pittviper's Avatar Become A Pro!

JGuer. After tonight .. STOP what you are doing. That is what had gotten me in the past. I would have great runs, but the more my bankroll rises the more I would bet .. until eventually I lost it all. I once wen't 10-2 over 6 days, but lost my starting bankroll because of two dumb bets. You are now at 1,000$ which is a milestone in handicapping .. you should appreciate you are even there .. many would appreciate to even have 200. Now that you are at 1000$, or whatever you are after tonight .. I recommend doing the following.

If you are continuing to tail my two picks a day and are making no other bets .. bet 55$ to win 50$ on each pick. This is 5% of your bankroll. Many professionals suggest betting between 1-3% with 4-5% being a big bet, but with the two play a day money management you'll be fine at 5%. To lose your bankroll I would need to go 20 games below .500% so basically go 10 wins and 30 losses over the next 20 days for you to lose your bankroll. hahaha. Not going to happen. What you do now, imagining your bankroll is 1000$ .. bet 55$ to win 50$ on every bet .. no more parlays, or throw in a 20-25$ parlay of the two teams if you personally like both selections also. Once I reach +20 units, you will be +1000$. That is basically going 62% over the next 50 days (100 plays) to double your bankroll. Once you double your bankroll, you also double your unit. Your unit remains 5% but at this point it will be 100$ .. so you bet 110$ to win 100$ until you profit 20+ units. Now your bankroll is 4,000$ and you double your bankroll again.

This is the best way to progressively build your bankroll with good money management, patience and dedication. You need to be seriously be focussed about the possible long term goal rather then trying to get rich overnight bud.

Think, with a 1,000$ bankroll. To reach 20,000$ you need to double your bankroll 4.25 times. Saying that I hit at a 60% rate over the next 300 days, which is currently 20% lower then my rate right now, you will double your bankroll five times .. leaving you with 32,000$ at the end of the year.

If we could all stick to this plan .. two heavily researched picks a day, everyday, for 300 days .. with a 2,500$ starting bankroll .. I would be +40,000$.

At that point I could lower my bets to 1% and they would still be 400$ per game. haha. This is something I am very interested into dabbling into after this 50 day period ends. Will see how we finish out first.

BOL to all
    PV

Zubi
    Zubi's Avatar Become A Pro!

PV let me try and understand this. I bet 100 on team A and 100 on team B. Then parlay a 2teamer for 50. Corrected. heres the payoff not figuring any juice in this just for argument sake. I hit all of them I win 600. I lose one I win 200 which turns into a 50 loss. But if I just bet 125 on each I hit them all I get 500. I lose one i break even. I'm going to have to hit the two teamer at least once every 3 tries to break even. think I like the betting on single teams I hit both teams once outs every 3 tries I'm 200 to the good? Its great if you hit every tow out of three tries but even at that if you bomb big loss. Thx BL

pittviper

Zubi .. i've been sticking with the flat betting as well. I started off playing parlays too, but stopped on Monday (even though I wen't 2-0 that night). The reason it was showing so much value is because I have gone 2-0 I believe 13 or 14 times out of the 21 days. Which is definitely more then 1 out of 3, lol. You are correct in the assumption that in the future and with a goal of 60% per year, the parlays are not a smart investment.

BOL
    PV

ricankid
    ricankid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

what a day to start tailing you jk lol

tmrw should be better bol

pittviper

Well all I can say is .. I had that coming. Very unlucky, especially Rice who led by 11 but could not score in the final three minutes of the game and Tulane took their first lead of the game in overtime and won. Regardless, 0-2 night. Making that the second 0-2 night over the 22 days. At 1-3 on the week, I need to finish with a strong 5-1 to hit the five day period goal of 60%. GL everyone. Tomorrows plays posted later.

After day 22:
    NBA Record: 15-7 (68%)
    CBK Record: 18-4 (82%)
    Overall Record: 33-11 (75%)

Days [1-5]: 9-1 (90%)
    Days [6-10]: 7-3 (70%)
    Days [11-15]: 9-1 (90%)
    Days [16-20]: 7-3 (70%)
    Days [21-25]: 1-3 (25%)

BOL
    PV

cashil
    cashil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

Yea two unlucky overtimes. Condolences

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Keep at it Pitt, looking good so far!!!

pittviper

I wasn't able to get on the website today guys. Regardless had a 1-1 day.

Been looking at tomorrows games all day and will have write-ups for ALL my plays from here on out.
    We need a 2-0 day boys.

BOL
    PV

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by pittviper View Post
    I wasn't able to get on the website today guys. Regardless had a 1-1 day.

Been looking at tomorrows games all day and will have write-ups for ALL my plays from here on out.
    We need a 2-0 day boys.

BOL
    PV

Keep up the great work PV and ignore those a-holes at covers!

pittviper

haha. Covers just banned me because some guy accused me of posting under like six different names. haha. I sen't them an e-mail, but I still think its funny that they don't even do IP checks to see if he is telling the truth. They just assume and say okay, ban that guy. haha. Bunch of idiots in charge of that forum.

Sam and Lou over here are way wiser then those idiots.

BOL
    PV

ron.angeles
    ron.angeles's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey... pv pls put ur leans or picks asap hope u understand coz i tAil ur picks and bookie gna close within an hour.... dnt wana miss ur picks wen i followed this whole week wana follow today...
    thanx broo

ron.angeles

yea saw all in covers..... especially jumpball an asshole wana fuking kill him!!!

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

haha. Covers just banned me because some guy accused me of posting under like six different names. haha. I sen't them an e-mail, but I still think its funny that they don't even do IP checks to see if he is telling the truth. They just assume and say okay, ban that guy. haha. Bunch of idiots in charge of that forum.

BOL
    PV

I'm SkilZPaysDBillz there, those attention seeking whore wannabe cappers are mad jealous because you're getting so much love there. They couldn't even get that your objective was to get a 60% win ratio picking 100 plays in 50 days, so creating a new thread will defeat your purpose.

That forum is reeking so much hate, jealousy and envy, they deserve each other...

BiggDogg5n2
    BiggDogg5n2's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL
    PV
    PV...
    Never fails over there on Covers my friend...Cappers get POPULAR like yourself
    Takes to much publicity away from their Crap paid cappers...
    I use that word cappers lightly when referring to them.

You are a classy dude who never let the hate and haters sink you down to their level..
    CLASS ACT
    I myself could care a less who goes pro and who doesn't, Only thing that matters is cashing in the winners while they are with us....

ron.angeles

PV, picks please we got 20 minutes left

pittviper

Ron. the picks won't be up within 20 minutes. check back in 40.

pittviper

Quote Originally Posted by Gopi-1 View Post
    I'm SkilZPaysDBillz there, those attention seeking whore wannabe cappers are mad jealous because you're getting so much love there. They couldn't even get that your objective was to get a 60% win ratio picking 100 plays in 50 days, so creating a new thread will defeat your purpose.

That forum is reeking so much hate, jealousy and envy, they deserve each other...
    Can you please make it clear over at that website for me, since I can't that .. I was banned for posting with multiple usernames .. because jumpball wen't into the help section and told the mods I was. I WAS NOT DOING THIS. The guy said I was posting with four or five different guys usernames. I sen't covers an e-mail, and hopefully they'll resolve this soon. If they don't then I guess i'm just done posting there. This is a joke, they just believe what the guys says and clearly did no IP checks or anything .. lol, they just believed what the guy started claiming and said okay ban this guy .. he's taking money away from our paid cappers.

Thanks if you post this over there man.

BOL
    PV

ron.angeles

PV.... picks please.... in 5 minutes

ron.angeles

ohhh within 20 minutes... thanx bro....

basb
    basb's Avatar Become A Pro!

they just jealous PV.. what you are doing is a great help to the capping community.. its a great contribution man, thanks.. keep doin what you doin and forget the haters.. if covers treats you like this, well, screw em.. its unfair what they did.. they just lost themselves a great capper..

ron.angeles

cant wait to tail your picks.....

basb

ron pls dont pressure PV.. he will give his picks dont worry..pls give him his space..

ron.angeles

i know im wrong... but bookies local close in few minutes...
    and dont wana miss todays picks

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0

Can you please make it clear over at that website for me, since I can't that .. I was banned for posting with multiple usernames .. because jumpball wen't into the help section and told the mods I was. I WAS NOT DOING THIS. The guy said I was posting with four or five different guys usernames. I sen't covers an e-mail, and hopefully they'll resolve this soon. If they don't then I guess i'm just done posting there. This is a joke, they just believe what the guys says and clearly did no IP checks or anything .. lol, they just believed what the guy started claiming and said okay ban this guy .. he's taking money away from our paid cappers.

Thanks if you post this over there man.

BOL
    PV

The sh*t already hit the fan there after some of your tails found out that you got canned. I'm wearing a white t-shirt and I don't wanna have anybody's blood all over my T!

I'll post it there my friend!

basb

ok man, but pls dont post alot of rushing post.. i sure PV reads your posts..

ron.angeles

i got last 5 mins to send my bets....

ron.angeles

i got a minute... hope a miracle happens

Kingsbury78
    Kingsbury78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Lol Ron really want your picks PV.

Good luck today PV!

Hank55
    Hank55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello pv..........followed you over here from covers............jumpball is giving you hell over there and i see you were banned.........some folks are just crazy and can't see anything but bad in people..........they always have to claim conspiracy, tout, and such stuff........we know the truth.........gl my friend.

ron.angeles

damn cudnt catch up with the books anywayz ill tail you tomorrow again... hope ur picks post early.. thanx bro

ron.angeles

Communist
    Communist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, no one cares. STFU and stop spamming this thread. Would you rather PV rush for your sake and give you losing plays so you can go 0-2? God damn.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Gl luck to all

MrMike
    MrMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 510

So much hate over in that forum...unreal.

lacesout
    It was all that Dan Marino's fault
    lacesout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

So much hate is right, and for someone who is winning?

Clearly they have an agenda. Good luck PV!

First ... 56789 Last