go pistons
    go pistons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Back In The Saddle - Friday Picks

26-14-1 as of last Sunday. I POSTED that I stayed away from the Stones in game #4 on Sunday night and then went 0-2 that night. Then my computer had a meltdown. Anywho, here we are to kick the weekend off with 2 LOCKS!

NJ -3 (PUSHING THE ENVELOPE WITH THIS 2000 * WINNER)

We are getting the money train rolling again tonight fellas! NJ is gonna WIN this series. Jason Kidd will be stellar tonight and VC and RJ will reap the rewards playing the best PG of the modern era. NJ ROLLS tonight and then gets in done in Cleveland again on Monday night.

SUNS ML +130 (1000 * WINNER)

Amare will be on a mission tonight. PERIOD! No more needs to be said. He will stay on the floor tonight and the Suns will WIN EASILY. He is the best player in this series and as long as he stays out of foul trouble the Suns win tonight and win the series. THE ONLY WAY SA WINS TONIGHT IS IF AMARE GETS IN FOUL TROUBLE.

GL FELLAS, GREAT TO BE BACK!

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

<-------------------------

gridironguy
    gridironguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

GP, I'm on NJ -3 as well and it's not lookin' good :-(

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by go pistons View Post
    Amare will be on a mission tonight. PERIOD! No more needs to be said. He will stay on the floor tonight and the Suns will WIN EASILY. He is the best player in this series and as long as he stays out of foul trouble the Suns win tonight and win the series. THE ONLY WAY SA WINS TONIGHT IS IF AMARE GETS IN FOUL TROUBLE.
    Amare has been in foul trouble throughout the series. What makes you think tonight will be any different?