louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Can you see the NBA not sending this to game 7? Can you see LeBron losing in Cle?

I mean seriously think with your mind. In what world does LeBron and the Cavs not get it done tomorrow. The Warridorks have a less than 10% chance of winning a Finals on the road in the King's house. You think this whole season comes down to that moment the way he has been playing in this finals and the way the ratings have gone. You are out of your mind!! Seriously think about what is happening!

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    I mean seriously think with your mind. In what world does LeBron and the Cavs not get it done tomorrow. The Warridorks have a less than 10% chance of winning a Finals on the road in the King's house. You think this whole season comes down to that moment the way he has been playing in this finals and the way the ratings have gone. You are out of your mind!! Seriously think about what is happening!
    i certainly do agree that the viewership would be ASTRONOMICAL if this went 7
    NBA and ABC would be RAKING IN the advertising dollars

would be most interesting i must say

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Yes it's unfathomable to see LeBron losing game 6 at home in the NBA Finals down 3-2... Oh wait

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: YouHave2outs, and astrobloke

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

that was a revenge series not a destiny series -- this year it is LeBron's destiny to win it all

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    that was a revenge series not a destiny series -- this year it is LeBron's destiny to win it all
    so diluted. And the worse thing is when the cavs lose the championship you will disappear because youre most likely a ghost handle anyway

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Ebe
    28-1

This idiot is an ate up penetrate.

astrobloke
    astrobloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1642

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    viewership would be ASTRONOMICAL if this went 7
    NBA and ABC would be RAKING IN the advertising dollars would be most interesting i must say

Yes imagine the money losses on if this was a quick series! I think you are onto something here. Hmmmm!!! Dragging it out to 7, makes those old advertising pricks sitting their chairs, smoking cigars and sipping on port more money advertising wise. More than interesting, I must say!

yydouble
    Golf Expert
    yydouble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louie you went all in game 5. You're out of breath now.

Ebe
    28-1

Louie you are the biggest loser ever

Stupid fuckin penetrate

Ate up idiot