pinchegringo
    Update your status
    pinchegringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4605

Game 4 WTF and Going forward

I am not surprised they lost, just how they lost.

I wont discuss the refs, they definitely did their part (LBJ 5 PFs and getting few calls) but the Cavs needed no help to lose (LBJ having the same number of FTs made as PFs on 10 tries).

Their pace was curious but probably not that big of deal compared to going 4 of 27 on 3p.

LBJ missing a bunch of layups he wasnt hacked on probably didnt help.

Besides Moz and Thompson who combined for 15-26 and LBJ 7-22, the rest of the team shot 7 of 40.

Quick question HOW THE penetrate does Deli get 14 shots? I know he earned a chance but give it to him NEXT FKN PRESEASON!!

Their game plan needs to be keep the shooters in corners as decoys, LBJ do his thing where he hits 15 of 40 and feed the bigs as often as possible. Continue to get boards and GSW should be forced to collapse a bit or even go big and then maybe if the D and 3s are wide open for a couple of seconds they can hit 1. I also tell my Dn3s they are not allowed to drive. They get the ball they must shoot it or pass it.

With this lessened role on Offense (looking at you Deli) the Dn3s can focus on Ding.

I would start JJ and Shump, I know JJ is ancient but he is awake and engaged with more blocks in Game 4 than Moz and LBJ combined (1). I also know that kills the bench which I would rotate Smith and Deli in for the bigs never not having 1 out there and get them back as soon as possible. Unless GSW go big I go small and hope we can get some space.

Cavs starting Lineup: TT, Moz, LBJ, JJ, Shump

GSW just need to hit their jumpers.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

The Cavs game plan was fine, the open shots bricked, it happens. Also, the Lebron cut gassed him out early.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

if warriors hit the 3s they will win, cavs are toast because they basically have no answer on defense. if mozgov gets 25 a game they are fine with it.