What is the most comprehensive Ref stat database? Doesn't need to be free.

I would like to look at ATS info, against size of spread and individual teams and player biases in playoffs vs regular season. Also as head ref or not and in specific teams (knowing that will be a very small sample size)

I think the refs are the key to game 4 so this is where I am putting my focus right now.

We are all surprised what CLE proved they could do if left to play physical D but tonight the refs are a little more whistle happy.

Most shocking to me is that all 4 of them call more fouls in the post season than in the regular season on a per game basis.

Why? Everything I thought was that they let them play more in the playoffs.

Looking through a few others I noticed this was also the case with them. More possessions? More aggressive D?

More of what I found:

Avg fouls per game look to range from 40 to 50, I weeded out some outliers with 1 or 2 games. Road team percentage of calls tends to be in the 45% to 58% range. Once again removing outliers with 1 or 2 games.

JC head: Despite rep is a home ref with 55% of the calls against Away and 40 calls a game.
Callahan: 42 calls a game 57% on away (#2 on qualifying refs, considering his low calls per game I assume he lets the home team play, and not the road)
Mauer: 50 calls a game 52% on away (Mauer I happen to know is a good away favorite ref and his fair stats makes me think that Vegas adjusts for HCA and then doesnt readjust for Mauer because nobody exploits)
J Philips: 42 calls a game and 51 away calls

If these refs stay true to form it looks very good for Cavs. 3 are on the lower end of calls, 2 are on the high end of away calls.

TLDR Version:

ANY HELP??