louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

CAVS ML GAME 4 is the bet of the year - Cav series price is a lock - Bye Bye Dubs

This series is over tonight -- Cavs roll and win it all -- see ya later

therealkidpoker
    Put up - or shut up.
    therealkidpoker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Cavs can win tonight and the series is far from over. Golden State will win at home in game 5 and then will be favored in Cleveland for game 6...

louielouie

Cavs win in 5, 6 at the most -- nananana nananana hey hey hey goodbye -- Warriors too soft and LeBron is the king -- bow down

louielouie

I'm adding to the ML now -- can't believe the live movement -- Cavs gonna make me rich tonight -- Warriors bettors gonna look stupid

therealkidpoker
    Put up - or shut up.

Warriors show 'em up tonight pal

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah alright. Thanks for the FADE Bruh.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

make cleve a dog in every game but series is not even 2:1 ....cavs are going to win and take this to 3-1....no stopping lebron...

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Cavs are the better team....winning almost ever quarter they play the warriors....better team & at home...DONE...

louielouie

Agree PaperTrail books about to rake in all that Warriors money -- 40 cents of line shift is a lot of money -- way too much money on the warriors -- Cavs win ALL IN -- series price is a steal too but I'm taking +140 thank you very much

pjj77
    pjj77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1504

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Cavs are the better team....winning almost ever quarter they play the warriors....better team & at home...DONE...
    exactly.. the odds for the cavs are mindblowing. away they've outplayed a GSW team that DOMINATES at home..

louielouie

Cavs are the better story, the better team, have the better player, the real MVP, and they have the heart and hustle to win it all. They are the definition of a champion. Look it up in a dictionary and you will see 2015 Cavlier team. Best sports story in 100 years. All in baby.

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Warriors..... COME OUT AND PLAAAAAAAAAAY

louielouie

Got to roll and watch but bumping one last time -- not very often you get to bet on the GOAT at home as a dog of +150 or higher against a soft bunch of jump shooting losers -- today is the day Cleveland's sports misery fades away -- I can see the trophy coming and the King taking his throne -- Cavs All In!!!! Cavs not going to lose again this entire series -- BOOK IT

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by therealkidpoker View Post
    Warriors show 'em up tonight pal
    Where have I heard this before? Hmmmm

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

even if post #2 is correct, and this is indeed destined to go seven...Vince-McMahon "story-arc analysis" says more "marketable bullshit" NBA drama is generated by Cavs taking this game...

NBA is such a crap product, i don't really give a damn...and at 38c to win $1 very little scratch need be risked...as much as I like $, tho...I sure as fukk won't waste any moments of my life watching all that floppin' around in pajamas with the stripey guyz spending most of the last hour with head-sets on hyper-analyzing the two whole minutes of live dare-I-say "action"...

squeak squeak...analyze video...squeak squeak...carnival-game throws...squeak sqeak...time out...squeak squeak...

AH FUKK IT...story arc says Cleveland wins g4 (or is it "Lesnar's gonna end Taker's PPV streak")...don't matter, company's pre-scripted it...

NBA is something to generate talking points for the "Steph vs. Lebron" fan-boy arguments with 50-50 calls/miscalls by the "officials" (company employees) pinballing back and forth to play the company's desired result like a violin

betting on NBA = betting on WWE...the fact you can make real money doing so doesn't make it competitive sport...both companies produce a highly marketed product, the company's profit (hopefully maximized by doling out the "drama" and "controversy" skillfully) is ultimately shared among the departments (teams).

Enjoy the entertainment boys!..I'll wait the 48 hours till the next REAL playoff finals game...go Lightning!
    Last edited by fitguy67; 06-11-15 at 09:02 PM.
    Points Awarded:

therealkidpoker gave fitguy67 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

when are people going to stop laying chalk against friggin LEBRON ?
    you can't make this up.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    squeak squeak...analyze video...squeak squeak...carnival-game throws...squeak sqeak...time out...squeak squeak...

fitguy67

bump...unbelievable the number of separate threads based on this one bet-able 3-hour "television special"

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Are you really on the Warriors. It's cool people think Cleveland can win a title. But the sad truth is they never will. Facts are Facts

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    This series is over tonight -- Cavs roll and win it all -- see ya later

fitguy67

^^hey, the special is hardly half over...lots more exciting entertainment to come^^

and remember, NBA fans (avg age=19)...tweet in your votes in for "THE greatest player OF ALL TIME"...

and also your vote for the SECOND funniest moment in NBA history (of course, behind Shaq's falling off his chair during that half-time show...the clip that is currently being used in hospitals, orphanages, and churches around the world to cure depression and give meaning to life)
    Last edited by fitguy67; 06-11-15 at 09:37 PM.

LARAMS16
    LARAMS16's Avatar Become A Pro!

Warriors..... COME OUT AND PLAAAAAAAAAAY. The Warriors have came out to plaaaaay tonight.

fitguy67

...deleted by NBAMI (NBA marketing institute)...

**tussle bump pat pat**

er...go Cleveland, led by "the greatest player of all time" (TM-pending), "the King" (TM), "King James" (TM)
    Last edited by fitguy67; 06-11-15 at 10:23 PM.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

dont give up on gm just yet

fitguy67

silly teen-brained fans...always calling games long before the orchestrated (usually fishy-smelling) end...

they forget all the times the heels managed to smuggle the folding chair past the referee...er, or was that the ref botching that blablabla when the replay clearly showed blablabla...brushing Klay Thompson's fingernail if you look really closely at 1/17th speed...so blablabla shoulda'/shouldn'ta' been called...

PT Barnum...piss off most of the dolts and all the dolts will argue non-stop AND buy tickets for the next show (aka. "game")...

NBA...Non-stop Basket-related Addiction-to-aggravation
    Last edited by fitguy67; 06-11-15 at 10:33 PM.

therealkidpoker
    Put up - or shut up.

even if post #2 is correct, and this is indeed destined to go seven...Vince-McMahon "story-arc analysis" says more "marketable bullshit" NBA drama is generated by Cavs taking this game...

NBA is such a crap product, i don't really give a damn...and at 38c to win $1 very little scratch need be risked...as much as I like $, tho...I sure as fukk won't waste any moments of my life watching all that floppin' around in pajamas with the stripey guyz spending most of the last hour with head-sets on hyper-analyzing the two whole minutes of live dare-I-say "action"...

AH FUKK IT...story arc says Cleveland wins g4 (or is it "Lesnar's gonna end Taker's PPV streak")...don't matter, company's pre-scripted it...

NBA is something to generate talking points for the "Steph vs. Lebron" fan-boy arguments with 50-50 calls/miscalls by the "officials" (company employees) pinballing back and forth to play the company's desired result like a violin

betting on NBA = betting on WWE...the fact you can make real money doing so doesn't make it competitive sport...both companies produce a highly marketed product, the company's profit (hopefully maximized by doling out the "drama" and "controversy" skillfully) is ultimately shared among the departments (teams).

Enjoy the entertainment boys!..I'll wait the 48 hours till the next REAL playoff finals game...go Lightning!
    Well said lol GO BOLTS!!!!!

fitguy67

ok...cue up the "miraculous come from behind Cleveland victory in game 4 led by King James"...

...er...anytime now boiiiz

...damnit...switch to stock footage: "visitor blowout to tie series..."

Story-Arc Division'll have to sort out the mess crack o' dawn tomorrow...full-on rethink of demographic angles to decide how best to split these next two...and, do we still even want to pull a "King takes care o' business" story outa' our ass at this stage...maybe fast-track that Curry "changing of the guard" schtick we were saving for next year...

fukk it...worry 'bout it tomorrow,...dolts'll buy whatever shit we concoct anyhow...

our jet leaves for Houston in 10...Harden's got the bitches and blow all lined up...
    Last edited by fitguy67; 06-11-15 at 11:08 PM.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

ok...cue up the "miraculous come from behind Cleveland victory in game 4 led by King James"...

...er...anytime now boiiiz
    im in

therealkidpoker
    Put up - or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Got to roll and watch but bumping one last time -- not very often you get to bet on the GOAT at home as a dog of +150 or higher against a soft bunch of jump shooting losers -- today is the day Cleveland's sports misery fades away -- I can see the trophy coming and the King taking his throne -- Cavs All In!!!! Cavs not going to lose again this entire series -- BOOK IT
    Will you shut the penetrate up now?!? Maybe if you'd get your face out of LeBron's crotch, you'd see that the better team is by far the Warriors. Have they started the series off slowly? Yes. That is why they play series instead of just one game.. so that the better team will prevail. No one on the Warriors' team has been here before; thus why they have started so slow. They were able to get past the nerves and anxiousness of the big stage in the 4th quarter of Game 3. They are now the Warriors that we've all come to know. And maybe if the 2 missing all-stars on Cleveland's team wasn't missing, they would make it more competitive. But now that Golden State has found themselves, it is over. The minutes are catching up to the old King, he cannot keep up the play that will be needed to beat GS single-handedly. Face it.. he has no support around him. And if you think this new, rising star in Delly can continue his record minutes/play -- you can think again. That is what really surprises me about all of this talk about Cleveland winning this series is that people like you don't see that... I don't understand how so many people can be so penetrating stupid. I'm not bashing LeBron.. he is the best player in the world.. I'm just bashing people like you that won't get off of his dick long enough to see the facts and/or reality of the situation. The best player in the world just cannot beat the best team by himself. End of story.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

see YOU later.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

It was obvious lebron was missing many shots tonight easy buckets come on reason why I stay away from nba

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Fit, Louie is just a Cleveland fan let him have his fun. He's excited. Louie, we're gamblers, don't be a chick. Go find your Cavalier's forum and post there.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Fit, how many reps are you doing these days?

6-8
    10-12
    12-15

fitguy67

good question, itee...

if by repetitions you mean repetitions per month of "it"=sessions of "horizontal dancing" or "poking in the whiskers"...then I'd have to say door #3 (12-15) on a slow month...if you meant weekly, don't think we've hit door#1 levels in a good while, lol...

the principle of "good form" applies...fewer, better-performed sessions more effective for health & happiness than many done strictly for count/locker-room bragging rights

hey, as far as MLB-betting check out the "Dog of the Day" thread in MLB section...
    Last edited by fitguy67; 06-12-15 at 12:06 PM.

fitguy67

this thread closed for now...change the number "4" to "5", rinse and repet

among nba believers, hope (and appetite for the next story arc "spin") springs eternal
    Last edited by fitguy67; 06-12-15 at 12:10 PM.

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Louie you stupid penetrate

12 Last