pinchegringo
    Update your status
    pinchegringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4605

Game 4 Thoughts

Biggest thing I saw was Curry get in rhythm and David Lee is a beast some how.

Blatt will need to address Lee moving forward as he will have to get more minutes in future games, I would imagine.

The let LBJ beat them thing is working to a point, when LBJ could kick and 3s were hit is when Cavs went up by 20. So, I think they are truly limiting LBJ when the take away his team, half his game always has been find the open guy.

The real problem facing GSW is the Cavs physical D which is a blueprint for hindering Curry. (Spurs showed us that in 2013.)

The real problem for the Cavs going forward will be energy. Deli cramped up post game to the point he was in the hospital receiving an IV and was noticeably gassed late in that game which led to a couple of possessions of bad D on Curry and Curry made them pay.

GSW still favored around the -125 range and are opening as 2.5 point favorites for game 3. I have to think public is going to pound the shit out of CLE so we can all have a better number on the Zig Zag, so nice of them.

pinchegringo
    Update your status

Report just came in that Green's back is "locked up at all times". CLE better warm up a welcome plan for Lee.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Lee plays no defense, this would only help lebron score 60+

kosmos4
    kosmos4's Avatar Become A Pro!

David lee is a huge liability on defense, but cleveland has no answer for him atm

pinchegringo
    Update your status

Lee on D doesn't matter if LBJ is jacking long 2s...I cringe every time he does that. But ok, that is a pretty easy game plan then.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Seems like a 1 possession game to me..not sure who wins

pinchegringo
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    Seems like a 1 possession game to me..not sure who wins
    They always turn into that.

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

Warriors already ajusted, you could see that on the 4th Q. This is an hard game to read. Im not taking any side. This game will go over 193. 65% chance it hits. Not playing it yet, i might get a better line later. But im definitely gonna bet on it.

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

Divided my play in OVER 48.5 1Q, 97 1H and 193 FT

Looking great so far