R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

LeBron fukkin James!!

Sorry but this guy is the man! I'm a Magic and have said before and conceded this guy is better than the o.g. MJ haha. Seriously though if you Jordan blowhards wanna keep waxing 6-0 and showing why you don't know the gm based on 1 stat and the variables that helped him it's pointless.

But 1 thing Jordan NEVER did was win a title on his own with a 1st year coach, no Robin to his Batman, and lead a bunch of scrub journeymen, most of which were added during season no less to win a nba final. This really special if the journey is completed and if you can't admit that much then from here on...forever more your takes and input on sports are retarded and useless. Drop the fukking Mic

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Sorry but this guy is the man! I'm a Magic and have said before and conceded this guy is better than the o.g. MJ haha. Seriously though if you Jordan blowhards wanna keep waxing 6-0 and showing why you don't know the gm based on 1 stat and the variables that helped him it's pointless.

But 1 thing Jordan NEVER did was win a title on his own with a 1st year coach, no Robin to his Batman, and lead a bunch of scrub journeymen, most of which were added during season no less to win a nba final. This really special if the journey is completed and if you can't admit that much then from here on...forever more your takes and input on sports are retarded and useless. Drop the fukking Mic
    Hey Hey...series not over....u see where that line opened up..?..lol..u acting like them Cavs fans still walking outside downtown Cleveland..2hrs after the game....looking like the walking dead...lol......but the MJ talk is more than welcome....no more ring counting....context from here on out is what i say..

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

Jordan won with Pippen, Grant, Rodman, Harper, and Phil Jackson as his head coach

LeBron is doing this with Knicks outcasts a clueless coach and an undrafted kid from OZ against a 67 win team while averaging 40-10-8

Get over the MJ is the best ever bullshit people
    Points Awarded:

pronk gave TheMartian 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: R.P. McMurphy

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  34.3 KB

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Pump the brakes a bit people lol. Never said Jordan wasnt the shit dude was absolutely incredible! And no this series is not over but WOW!! I'm a Magic fan as I've said Over and over but truly admired, respected and honored what guys I've seen in my lifetime brought to the gm. Like Bird, Isiah, Jordan, The Dream, Kobe (even tho I personally cannot stand that scum) Duncan etc.

However this is on a whole other realm. Last time we saw 1 superhero try and take it on vs a better was Iverson. And we all know that wasnt even a series after gm 1. Gotta tip my hat to Bron he took this current roster of bums and really elevated their gm after 2 all stars dropped out. Once again sorry if you are short sighted and don't know the gm or understand variables which separate these guys. But right now Jordan lovers ....in this moment....and if he pulls this off. 6-0 is soooo sweeeet but you got nothing left in that boring , biased, uneducated argument!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah aireent the flopping thing but all these pu$$ies do it these days. Not saying it's right but how they play. The gm also completely changed and restructured rules to accommodate Shaq as well because without his size and bully ability he really had a limited gm skills wise. Certainly no Kareem or Dream in that big dope!

Back ya down physically with his big 7ft 340 lb ass and dunk on ya or knock you outta way with his size for the board. Not a lot of skill in that more genetics and league compromised to accommodate. It happens it's business! But let no fool believe he was best center of all time skill wise.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 06-10-15 at 01:38 AM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Like I've said most you guys are my age give or take a few and Jordan is your guy. Hey I get it I'm a psychology buff to. And know a lot of that goes back to childhood and not your fault haha Cant ever replace your guy right when you were 12/17? Well the time has come ladies and Bron is your worst nightmare..

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

If he wins this series it's no longer a debate

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

I think LeBron is thinking this is wayyy easier than playing the spurs..he's a manimal