4) Q: Who is better defensively? A: Cavs
    5) Q: Who is better at rebounding? A: Cavs
    6) Q: Who has more Finals experience? A: Cavs
    7) Q: Which coach has more championship experience as a coach? A: Cavs
    8) Q: Which team has the look and feel of a team of destiny? A: Cavs
    9) Q: Which team has the best player? A: Cavs
    10) Q: Which team has been better this playoffs? A: Cavs
    11) Q: Which team is an underdog being doubted? A: Cavs
    12) Q: Which team has all the yahoos on the radio and net betting against them? A: Cavs
    13) Q: Which team story is better and more legendary? A: Cavs
    14) Q: Which team has the most fans in the NBA and the best fans in the NBA? A: Cavs
    15) Q: Which team is going to win the finals? A: CAVS BABY!!!

Not sure what else there is to say...

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

12 13 14 15 are all wrong. 11 doesn't even matter.10 cavs had easier playoff road. And Warriors are better defense...

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

You will see -- when the flames rise up in the Cavs arena and the hero walks onto the court ready to rise above all those years of agony prepare yourself -- this is the year LeBron becomes more than a king but becomes a legend -- you could equate it with Jordan's comeback year but it is truly a moment so much bigger than that -- this Championship might be one of the biggest sports moments of all time and I can't wait (and also can't believe I get to bet it at plus money-- LOL -- at least for now -- Cavs will be chalk in just a couple days)

pinchegringo
    Update your status
    pinchegringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4605

All the advanced metrics I saw showed GS was better defensively? Not to mention in a better conference. That being said if they cut the head off the snake (think Drose Bulls when Drose won the MVP) Cavs match up well.

I actually bet GS a few weeks ago before they started the HOU series to get a better number on the finals, only thing that makes me nervous is NBA "Story lines".

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

A lot of people don't realize GS is a 2 headed snake. Vegas knows GS are clear favs

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by pinchegringo View Post
    All the advanced metrics I saw showed GS was better defensively? Not to mention in a better conference. That being said if they cut the head off the snake (think Drose Bulls when Drose won the MVP) Cavs match up well.

I actually bet GS a few weeks ago before they started the HOU series to get a better number on the finals, only thing that makes me nervous is NBA "Story lines".
    Doing a huge disservice to the Warriors by comparing them to that Bulls team that literally had 1 guy that could score. Warriors have a huge edge in spurt ability.

PurpleDog
    PurpleDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I want some of whatever louielouie is smoking !

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

louie if you're so confident post a ticket. talk is cheap without money to back it up.

i doubt you have a dollar on this series.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

How do you post a ticket -- because of many reasons I don't like to share personal info here but I will let you know that I am 40% bankroll on the series for now and if Cavs lose game 1 I am playing game 2 for the rest