Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Chicago Bulls vs Charlotte Bobcats ( Game totals Under 187) is the play here !

I am posting my picks a little late as i was occupied with some important work and could not find time.After a relatively bad outing last night which concluded my 8 game winning streak,i am back to take revenge and get back on the winning track.I have two plays tonight and the first one of them comes from the game between the Charlotte Bobcats and the Chicago bulls.Let us preview the play tonight.

The Chicago Bulls ( 14-18) will be visiting the Charlotte bobcats ( 14-18) at the Bobcats arena Tonight.The season record of both teams suggest that they are very similar given the record so far in the season,but that is not true.The bobcats are a better team and have been playing better ball lately with two back to back road ones with one of them being over the Cleveland Cavaliers in their backyard which has really given a boost to their confidence.The bulls meanwhile,had their 4 game winning streak broken when they were blanked by OKC in their previous game at home.The game totals set here are 187 and it prompts me to play the under.

The Bobcats have been Outstanding at home,with an 11-4 record and have been holding opponents to an average of 89.7 ppg.I don't really see a listless bulls team changing that figure too much.The defensive minded bulls have relied heavily on Derrick rose and Jokim noah to get them going on the offensive end and frankly i see them struggling against the bobcats who have been playing very good defense this season.The problem with the bulls is that it is very unpredictable in their offense.In the last game against the thunders,the bulls had 54 points in the first half itself only to finish with a total of 85 points in the match.

Charlotte meanwhile, have had two outstanding games scoring 91 points in the win over heat and 107 points over cleveland.However,the bobcats at home are known for their defense, more so at home and with the bulls being a defensive minded team as well,the bobcats are surely not going to be shooting the daylights out.I see tough "D" from both ends and a relatively quiet night for the offenses.

The trend here suggests that 4 out of the last 6 games between these two teams have hit the over but i guess i will buck the trend this time and i have reasons to do that.My pick here is the under 187 with medium stakes.Good luck to those who tail me,and to my critics and people who fade me.

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

"There is nothing known as a lock,it is just handicapping and good fortune put together"!

tnnt
    tnnt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I'm leaning the under as of right now too LC. Bol bro.

MV
    MV's Avatar Become A Pro!

im on the under as well!! let's cash it!

Jstinson12
    Jstinson12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

gonna ride the under aswell...good luck everyone!!!

Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Yep guys...good luck to all of you !

xxbadazxx
    xxbadazxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

Taking charlotte and giving the pts but the under is a good play

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the total is pretty sharp, so I won't be playing it. However, I really like the Bulls to cover and possibly win it tonight. If anything, Charlotte should by all rights be favoured by more than 6.5 here, and I feel like Chicago gets it done.

GL on your Under

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

NICE WRITE UP--I PLAYED THIS EARLIER BEFORE I READ YOUR SUMMARY. LIKE THE PLAY EVEN MORE NOW!

I GOT LUCKY AND HAVE IT AT 188 WITH MY LOCAL GUY--LETS CASH IT

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2599

Bobcats hot, Beat CLEV and MIA on the ROAD. Lay the chalk, Bobcats-6. Bulls deflated after last nite loss.