jsdjason
    jsdjason's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Rockets in 7

Houston is 7-2 in elimination games in the Harden era. They've proven to be a really tough team to put away.

They were a a miracle Lillard 3 away from pushing a 1-3 series to a Game 7 at home last year. We all know what they did against LAC. And we all saw how they came out blazing last night.

Game 5 will be the hardest game of the series for them to win because GSW knows the pressure they would put on themselves with a loss. But I don't think it matters, Houston will win Game 5. They figured out how to get Harden the ball deeper inside the arc in Game 4, which made it so much easier for him to navigate. Harden also realized that no matter who they throw at him he can score at will if he's aggressive.

The defensive intensity and rebounding were also much better in Game 4.

Once Houston wins Game 5, then Game 6 at home becomes very winnable. Plus, the doubt factor starts to creep into GSW's minds like it did to the Clippers. So Houston comes out blazing again knowing they can force an "anything can happen" Game 7 and wins Game 6.

Once Houston wins the next 2 GSW's confidence should be shot. It would almost be shocking to see them rally mentally and win a Game 7 after losing 3 straight. Houston defies odds and wins the next 3 to become the first team to come back from 3-0 down.

SP216
    SP216's Avatar Become A Pro!

no way.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

They aren't winning 2 in Golden State... They had their chance to steal a game on the road and make the series interesting but they won't have another let alone 2. Blowout city tomorrow.

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

And then you woke up!!!

jsdjason
    jsdjason's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Tomorrow is almost must win for GSW. Rockets will either win 0 or 2 in Oakland IMO. I can't see them winning 3 straight and then blowing Game 7 against a team with broken confidence. Like I said, I'm leaning on them winning 2 on Oakland. GS is lucky not to be down 3-1.