Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

To Tim Duncan and the Spurs - We Salute You!!!!

Great Team, Great Champions...You have got to respect what they have done and accomplished...tough first round matchup for both teams...sad to see either go home...Chris Paul is truly sorry for having to beat Tim Duncan...he even says so in the post game...interview...players showing tremendous respect for this team and hall of a famer...This might be the last time we see Duncan on the court...I hope not...but either way he left it all on the floor tonight...Congrats Clipper Fans....!!!

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Duncan great guy, just a cool person.

really don't like Spurs.. but Duncan is a community leader. No character flaws.
    not a diva (could be with his accomplishments)
    supports other players.. gets in the backseat when he has to.. drives the car when he has to

credits others, never casts blame.. basically the "anti-Kobe"

which if course is why you started this thread. I agree

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Duncan great guy, just a cool person.

really don't like Spurs.. but Duncan is a community leader. No character flaws.
    not a diva (could be with his accomplishments)
    supports other players.. gets in the backseat when he has to.. drives the car when he has to

credits others, never casts blame.. basically the "anti-Kobe"

which if course is why you started this thread. I agree
    LOL...of course..Why else would I root for the Spurs...?? LOL...the further prolonged Duncan's career goes, the worse Kobe's looks compared to his...Jelly Bean is being marketed as the greatest player of his generation but Duncan is clearly that player and a deep post season run this year would have ended the conversation for life..Kobe's legacy has taken a tremendous hit these past 2 years...Kobe's sentiments this past year are proof he is clearly worried...hence his appreciation for the Spurs organization and how they do things...

To add insult to injury...he is now sucking up to Westbrook and Rondo desperately hoping they jump ship and come to the Lakers..LOL..this from a man who swore to high heaven he would not actively recruit Melo and failed to show up during the sales pitch meeting when Melo visited in the off season...only to turn around and have breakfast with Rondo and defend Westbrook after a 40 plus shot night resulting in a loss...LOL...

He claims he respects how the Spurs handle themselves and yet he reaches out to a Rondo, a sociopathic malcontent who recently quit on his own team during a playoff game...and defends Westbrook who may very well turn out to be NBA's greatest ballhog surpassing Jelly Bean himself.. ironically they are both players who Popovich would have likely traded for bag of shoes at the slightest trace of insubordination....lol

It would not surprise me the least if Kobe strong arms the Laker front office into giving Rondo the Max...which would essentially crush the franchise chances of landing Love and Alridge this year and likely Durant the next...
    Last edited by Menses; 05-02-15 at 10:14 PM.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    LOL...of course..Why else would I root for the Spurs...?? LOL...the further prolonged Duncan's career goes, the worse Kobe's looks compared to his...Jelly Bean is being marketed as the greatest player of his generation but Duncan is clearly that player and a deep post season run this year would have ended the conversation for life..Kobe's legacy has taken a tremendous hit these past 2 years...Kobe's sentiments this past year are proof he is clearly worried...hence his appreciation for the Spurs organization and how they do things...

To add insult to injury...he is now sucking up to Westbrook and Rondo desperately hoping they jump ship and come to the Lakers..LOL..this from a man who swore to high heaven he would not actively recruit Melo and failed to show up during the sales pitch meeting when Melo visited in the off season...only to turn around and have breakfast with Rondo and defend Westbrook after a 40 plus shot night resulting in a loss...LOL...

He claims he respects how the Spurs handle themselves and yet he reaches out to a Rondo, a sociopathic malcontent who recently quit on his own team during a playoff game...and defends Westbrook who may very well turn out to be NBA's greatest ballhog surpassing Jelly Bean himself.. ironically they are both players who Popovich would have likely traded for bag of shoes at the slightest trace of insubordination....lol

It would not surprise me the least if Kobe strong arms the Laker front office into giving Rondo the Max...which would essentially crush the franchise chances of landing Love and Alridge this year and likely Durant the next...
    wow, Menses,,

very interesting post.. i had not considered that last past at all..

Duncan clearly blows Kobe away, legacy wise.. Kobe only scored more points. THAT'S IT.
    Duncan creams him in every other dept. hands down.

Rondo will def be a Laker.. and they will pay him a huge salary, but he is injury prone and will go nowhere.

Love is staying in Cleveland, whatever they do in the playoffs.
    Team backed him up by going after Celtics in Game 4, and the bond was forged.
    Cavs were the best team in the NBA after Jan 15th (return of LBJ)

that is the first time Love ever experienced, winning day in day out...
    they finished season like 32-8.. something like that..
    Love wants to do that again, i really hope that injury heals well, and he comes back 110%

Lakers have ZERO chance of signing Love, Durant i think is a small town man...
    LA not for him, Westbrook different. Westbrook very Kobe. Fits in LA.. but
    those two playing together would not work.. Aldridge.. question mark for me..

not sure, could be laker, but him and Rondo not enough for anything, No.8 seed maybe