44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

NBA Monday

Brooklyn 1st quarter TT over 25.5 -118. Loss.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 04-06-15 at 06:38 PM.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Smart only 1st quarter, Brooklyn best 1st quarter team in league!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by WildCelticsFan View Post
    Smart only 1st quarter, Brooklyn best 1st quarter team in league!
    Best guess. LOL Good Luck tonight brother.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Kill em Harry.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Kill em Harry.
    LOL.

leeyoo
    Update your status
    leeyoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Brooklyn 1st quarter TT over 25.5 -118.
    BOL!!!

boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

I have a question Mag..who r u gonna take on ncaa tonight..Duke or Wis?..I wanna bet but I don't know who's the better team...thanks bro!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by boydako13 View Post
    I have a question Mag..who r u gonna take on ncaa tonight..Duke or Wis?..I wanna bet but I don't know who's the better team...thanks bro!
    I have posted 20 X I know nothing about college ball. LOL. Don't follow it at all. But my sons do, they are all in their 20'2 & 30's, the one who was in a " bracket", has Wisconsin. BOL on that one. I might just take them myself, considering the #1 team already lost. Somebody different would ne nice.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by leeyoo View Post
    BOL!!!
    Any insight tonight lee??? Only one game, you got a 50/50 shot. LOL. How did we do last night??? Spurs clean up, Indy blew them out.

boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

Thanks Mag!!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by boydako13 View Post
    Thanks Mag!!
    Here is one for you to think about: Wisconsin 1st half TT over 32.5 -125. BOL.

leeyoo
    Update your status

Any insight tonight lee??? Only one game, you got a 50/50 shot. LOL. How did we do last night??? Spurs clean up, Indy blew them out.
    No LaMarcus and a must win game for Brooklyn to make a playoff push. So Brooklyn right?? But I've seen crazier things happen within the last few weeks. I'll probably stay away from this game. BOL!!!

leeyoo
    Update your status

I could of done better! Yes they did, but I didn't bet Indy and Spurs game...lol....

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I could of done better! Yes they did, but I didn't bet Indy and Spurs game...lol....
    OH, well can't bet them all. I wound up with the SAS but didn't post it here so it doesn't count in this forum.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

No LaMarcus and a must win game for Brooklyn to make a playoff push. So Brooklyn right?? But I've seen crazier things happen within the last few weeks. I'll probably stay away from this game. BOL!!!
    Well, looks to me like Portland is mailing this in. On the other hand, Brooklyn has found their offense the last 2+ weeks. Portland is not as good on the road when healthy, never mind missing 4 starters. They had to fly all the way X country for this make up game, I am sure they are not thrilled about that. Would lean towards Brooklyn, not because must win, that never works, simply they are home and hungry and playing better offensively, but that being said think they are no position to be giving a Western playoff contender 6 points. If it a must bet, I would have to go with the "dreaded" ML. AS you can see by my selection, not going to heavy on this game. LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Brooklyn 1st quarter TT over 25.5 -118. Loss.
    Day complete: 0-1.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Well, looks to me like Portland is mailing this in. On the other hand, Brooklyn has found their offense the last 2+ weeks. Portland is not as good on the road when healthy, never mind missing 4 starters. They had to fly all the way X country for this make up game, I am sure they are not thrilled about that. Would lean towards Brooklyn, not because must win, that never works, simply they are home and hungry and playing better offensively, but that being said think they are no position to be giving a Western playoff contender 6 points. If it a must bet, I would have to go with the "dreaded" ML. AS you can see by my selection, not going to heavy on this game. LOL.
    WE will see. LOL. I am out of this one. BOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Well, maybe the mail will be returned to them, and then they can take the win. Maybe.

BetThenSweat
    BetThenSweat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16134

College
    Duke/Wisconsin over 140

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BetThenSweat View Post
    College
    Duke/Wisconsin over 140
    I'd take that. BOL. I gave out some others, just on a stats basis. Number's guy, I don't follow college ball, but I don't watch the games as a rule. Except, NFL. So at one thousand per game, yes, I am interested in the NFL. BOL tonight.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes sir, they mailed it in. Lost by 10.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes sir, they mailed it in. Lost by 10.
    What, no comments from the peanut gallery. LOL. Just kidding. Everybody was all over Portland after the first quarter. They just didn't want to be here. No worries, I lost my bet, 1st quarter and called it a day.

leeyoo
    Update your status

What, no comments from the peanut gallery. LOL. Just kidding. Everybody was all over Portland after the first quarter. They just didn't want to be here. No worries, I lost my bet, 1st quarter and called it a day.
    Lol..was busy watching the college game!! As always, good call. I did take Brooklyn ML! Funny thing, I didn't even bet Duke vs Wisconsin.