go pistons
    go pistons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Piston comeback

WOW!! Thats all I can say fellas! Now 23-11-1 in the last two weeks! Pistons STUNK in the 1st half and I thought it was over. Before I left for work I acknowleded that GRIDIRON and his Bull backers made a great pick! And the JINX was on. Some dumbazz got on here and said it was a rookie post but I wanted you guys to know that I don't run and hide when Im wrong and from what I saw in the 1st half I thought it was over. Still believed in the Pistons but didn't want to talk my pick up all day and then not post if it lost so I gave props to those that backed the Bulls, thats it. I know it's the NBA and a game of runs so in know way did I think the Pistons had no chance, I just wanted to POST before I left. After watching the 1st half I figured the Stones would make a run and then be too tired to hold on and the Bulls would win

Im feeling very strong about the Stones to win it and not just thru my RED and BLUE goggles. They are gonna roll the rest of the way and the West Champ is gonna be tired. This is the best Piston team I have ever seen, Bad Boys included! They are so versitile on both ends and can match up with anybody.

Got it at 9-1 before D-Wade got hurt for a nickel and IM LOVIN IT!

gridironguy
    gridironguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

You've been on the money dude, and that 9-1 ticket looks pretty golden right about now. Nice going. At the very least you'll have a great hedge and will make some nice cash even if you decide to bet against them.