Betpoints: 864

Please Tell My Why I Shouldn't Take Pels Today

???

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by Ballin24 View Post
    ???
    You should. Well rested at home, Evans might be back AD is a beast and Denver has 4 guys out.

Ballin24
    Ballin24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 864

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    You should. Well rested at home, Evans might be back AD is a beast and Denver has 4 guys out.
    Ya think imma go ahead and lock it in. Hopefully it doesnt end up like the kings last night lmao.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ballin24 View Post
    Ya think imma go ahead and lock it in. Hopefully it doesnt end up like the kings last night lmao.
    Well brother, I don't think the Queens are in the same category as the NOP. LOL. That' two games in a row they started out huge and blew it, one to the lowly Philly team. Man they suck. LOL.

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Tough CALL! I love the pel at -7! A very dominant home team and playing off 5 days of rest. This rest could be bad more than good however. Pelicans are great home team when an underdog ats! They are beast mode, but when a favorite at home they SUCK AT COVERING! Pelicans 0-5 last 5 ATS as a home favorite most recently. -7 is a lot vs a rejuvenated Denver squad.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    Tough CALL! I love the pel at -7! A very dominant home team and playing off 5 days of rest. This rest could be bad more than good however. Pelicans are great home team when an underdog ats! They are beast mode, but when a favorite at home they SUCK AT COVERING! Pelicans 0-5 last 5 ATS as a home favorite most recently. -7 is a lot vs a rejuvenated Denver squad.
    Maybe, but they (Denver) have at least three shooters out. And, NOP now knows OKC has already won. So, they need to win. You know me, it will most likely be a ML for me. BOL to you men.

nova
    nova's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 752

I think the spread is a bit tough, especially with Vegas calling increasingly tight lines... but, I do like this game as a totals bet. Matthew of SBR likes the over at 205 (which is sometimes a red flag), but I notice the total at 208 is trending over (via Vegas Insider). Leaning over but game-time decision.