go pistons
    go pistons's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW, Great call Bulls Backers

Nice job Bulls backers, this one is in the books. Still like my Pistons in 5.

Again, nice call tonight,

Have to work tonight so I won't be on again till tomorrow but wanted to come on and give you credit. Just like I come on after I win.

In love with the OVER in Golden State Tomorrow right now

later

dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a ****in rookie post

go pistons

Nothing like taking a shower before leaving for work and finding out the Stones are on a 12-0 run! HATE GETTING CALLED IN AT NIGHT! But can't pass up the Overtime!

GO PISTONS!

go pistons

would you relax, my god you guys are so serious on here it drives me nuts, im out douchbag

awatkins011
    awatkins011's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bulls are terrible. Sweep

gridironguy
    gridironguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by go pistons View Post
    Nice job Bulls backers, this one is in the books. Still like my Pistons in 5.

Again, nice call tonight,

Have to work tonight so I won't be on again till tomorrow but wanted to come on and give you credit. Just like I come on after I win.

In love with the OVER in Golden State Tomorrow right now

later
    No Pistons, great call by YOU.

I could not have been more wrong about this Chicago team.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Bulls

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Never seen so many bricks in my life. Both teams.

timmymor
    timmymor's Avatar Become A Pro!

can the bulls choke any harder?

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1911

These Eastern series are fukcin brutal. I cant watch for longer then 3 minute stretches. Cant wait for GS-Utah and Spurs-Suns to resume.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Yeah Go Bulls...you Jack-holes!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

This post was like the reverse jinx factor. Blowing a 19 point lead in the 3rd quarter like that was just brutal to watch.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

It might have been the jinx

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guarantee either the Spurs or the Suns will win the NBA championship... Eastern Conference definitely suck donkey dick!!!!!!!

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

well that game capped off a miserable day.....

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by LargeMouthBass View Post
    I guarantee either the Spurs or the Suns will win the NBA championship... Eastern Conference definitely suck donkey dick!!!!!!!
    How can you say that the way the Pistons are playing right now?

The Pistons look like there on a mission this year, and are looking stronger and stronger after every game they play.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

the Pistons are the '06 Colts

last seaso both teams had best records aned both teams choked it away too early.

This season both teams made postiive additions...Vinteiri/Webber and both are undervalued until it is too late.

Pistons, like the Colts will win it all

LargeMouthBass

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    How can you say that the way the Pistons are playing right now?

The Pistons look like there on a mission this year, and are looking stronger and stronger after every game they play.
    Pistons scored 28 points in the first half. Team on a mission has to do better than 28 points. They are lucky the East is weak.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by LargeMouthBass View Post
    Team on a mission has to do better than 28 points. They are lucky the East is weak.
    No, It just shows you how good they are really. This is the type of team that can turn and off like a switch, and I find such a team during the playoffs quite dangerous.

austintx05

Confucious says:

large mouth will be eating bass very soon

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pistons didn't really turn it on and off. With the Bulls still up by 9 or 11 pts I noticed their (Bulls) body language was all wrong. Seen it many times before. Team gets a big DD lead, relaxes, allows the other team back in the game, and can't turn up the intensity again. CHI thought they had it won and came out flat for the 2H. They would have been better off with a single digit halftime lead.

LargeMouthBass

Pistons shot under 40% from the field, 29% from downtown, and 65% from the line. Furthermore, the Pistons got out rebounded by 17 and still won. Is that because they somehow turned the switch on from off? No!!!! It's because the Bulls almost broke the backboard with their shots.

No way, can they win a game like this against any of the Western conference playoff teams. One thing going for Detroit will be... plenty of rest before the title series, that is, if they get through Cleveland.
    Last edited by LargeMouthBass; 05-11-07 at 03:15 AM.

go pistons

WOW! I think I JINXED EM!

I really came on before it was over to say good job just in case so that all the Bull backers would know that I don't run and hide when I lose.

Large Mouth, as I have stated since before this series began, watch out for the Pistons because the team that comes from the west will be GASSED! Thats why I like them to win it all!

Thanks GRID, I really thought you nailed this one before I left. Can't wait to watch my DVR today!

go pistons

Large Mouth, DON"T FORGET ABOUT UTAH before you crown the other two.

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't believe you still doubt Detroit if there is one thing I don't ever doubt in playoffs it is veteran experience. They have players that have played for championships on both levels before and KNOW how to win the big games. Cleveland still is to young and won't get past Detroit they will trap Lebron and make the other players beat them and it won't happen. San Antonio is the only team that would really pose a threat to these Pistons right now, because they both play great hard nosed defense and have experience veterans that have won championships. The Suns don't have it and when offense meets defense in the finals the winner is defense. Jazz and Golden State have no prayer if they make the finals them making the finals would be a miracle in itself. Detroit has all the talent to win a championship San Antonio could pose a big threat on their trip to another title though.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

experience and veteran leadership, great points, which leads me to believe that the nets will still win their series w/ Cleveland.

LargeMouthBass

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    I can't believe you still doubt Detroit if there is one thing I don't ever doubt in playoffs it is veteran experience. They have players that have played for championships on both levels before and KNOW how to win the big games. Cleveland still is to young and won't get past Detroit they will trap Lebron and make the other players beat them and it won't happen. San Antonio is the only team that would really pose a threat to these Pistons right now, because they both play great hard nosed defense and have experience veterans that have won championships. The Suns don't have it and when offense meets defense in the finals the winner is defense. Jazz and Golden State have no prayer if they make the finals them making the finals would be a miracle in itself. Detroit has all the talent to win a championship San Antonio could pose a big threat on their trip to another title though.
    I don't doubt the Pistons, they've been there. But as I see it, only team that matches up well with the Pistons from the West is the Jazz. Matches up meaning, they can beat them... And I really doubt the Jazz will make it to the finals. Then again, what do I know.

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nets have every shot at beating the Cavs in the series and I could see that happening it is the same reason I see the Spurs and Pistons as sitting in the driver seats on trips to the finals. If the Spurs don't go I could still see the Warriors getting into the Western Conference finals and upseting the Suns. The Suns are the only team that can stop the Spurs on the trip to the finals, but the Warriors or Spurs can stop the Suns thanks to matchups. In the East Lebron can't do a one man show and expect to win every series he needs help and a lot of help especially if they get by the Nets and play Detroit. With the defense they will put on him it will be pretty hard for the Cavs to advance to the finals not impossible, but VERY hard. I would like to see a Pistons vs Spurs rematch that was a good Seven game series last time and I think it would be a good one again.

austintx05

yes, what do you know

Hawaiian time
    Hawaiian time's Avatar Become A Pro!

bring out the brooms. SWEEP!!!!