BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Dallas ending.

Dallas steals the ball with 27 seconds left and has a wide open uncontested dunk....

Instead, they pull it out and dribble the shot clock out.

LA throws a baseball pass and gets a layup to cover by .5 at the buzzer.

ATC727
    ATC727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Omfg why are u so bad dallas I just lost MAJOR

ATC727

Holly penetrate holly fuxk holly FUXK

waste1
    just donking around
    waste1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

nice hc covered..didnt believe in it but well rigged nba saved me this time

ATC727

Hshdhxhcucekksksbsbxhxuduekdkdkdkdjjd ARE U KIDDING ME !!!!!!! Why did u even go for it lakers I mean why ??!!!!

BigDofBA

Why didn't Fallas go ahead and dunk it with 27 seconds left?

And hen why did LA throwing a on armed baseball pass after Dallas just show sportsmanship by not scoring.

And then why in the penetrate did the guy go for a lay up instead of jacking a three.

Wtf

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Why didn't Fallas go ahead and dunk it with 27 seconds left?

And hen why did LA throwing a on armed baseball pass after Dallas just show sportsmanship by not scoring.

And then why in the penetrate did the guy go for a lay up instead of jacking a three.

Wtf
    To be fair he wasn't totally uncontested the way I saw it. The dude could've caught up with him and fouled him. Just dribble out the clock and get out of the building.

It sucks for Dallas backers but it would've been a lucky cover. If Ellis makes that 29-footer with about 40 seconds to go Dallas covers.

tailingcuzisuck
    tailingcuzisuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Great day. Lost with Ottawa -1.5 in nhl when they blow a 4-0 lead in third period and was on Mavs.

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

F**** Ellington. He feels those two points will help his stat? F***

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

I can't believe it. Bought 2 points to get Chi +11, and boom they lost by 11. Bought Okc to -4, and they lost by 4. Bought 0.5 to get Mavs -7, and they won by 7. Amazing.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    To be fair he wasn't totally uncontested the way I saw it. The dude could've caught up with him and fouled him. Just dribble out the clock and get out of the building.

It sucks for Dallas backers but it would've been a lucky cover. If Ellis makes that 29-footer with about 40 seconds to go Dallas covers.
    He had a break away though. At worst he gets fouled and is shooting FTs.

LA going the length of the court for a lay up after Dallas dribbless it out was Busch league

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

LA going the length of the court for a lay up after Dallas dribbless it out was Busch league
    Why risk getting hurt/missing both free throws when you're not a great foul shooter and you're up 9? I liked the move. Seen so many stupid things happen in this league.

That I agree. Typically if a team dribbles out the clock on a 2-3 second differential the other team doesn't shoot either. Dude wanted to pad his stats/get the cover I guess.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

Lol funny NBA.

melikman29
    melikman29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Dallas should never have covered this game.. I'll take it Lakers +7.5!...Never stop playing! Lol You don't play to wint the game you play to cover the spread!

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

what did you expect from these guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By5t5VQ7zOQ

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

I need I the over 201 on live bet and was pissed off how lakers gave up in the last 2 minutes and playing dumb.. they should probably left lin in so he can score and turnover some for easy scores.

But the reason why the guy didn't go for the open dunk is because wasting clock is more important than points with the remaining time

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Shit was crazy, i had lakers

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Here is a video with my own commentary in case you guys are interested:

http://www.gamblingstories.com/topic...ised-gamblers/

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Vegasssss knows bettttaaaa

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Unbelievable that video has me tight..what a piece of shit

waste1
    just donking around

ok my thought on this video are like if they fcking run the clokc on us down , you still gonna eat a lay in from us, i dont fcking care how it stands and what the clock is at.

prolly a move out of frustration by the lakers. also how you rigged guys can tell, that with 3 secs left and lakers possesion they have the intention to score and make it a 7point game? you said they gave up the last 2 minutes anyway...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Waste 1 a move out frustration by the Lakers would have been fouling when the steal happened or right away when evident Dallas was just gonna run it out. That last play was either flat out bush league or to manipulate spread. Watching the vid it had kind of a choreographed look and feel to that final min in my opinion.

waste1
    just donking around

yeah but then almost both whole teams had been involved....that would be kind a scary stuff

PapaRidge
    Update your status
    PapaRidge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

If that game was rigged then why did Dallas steal it in the first place? Wouldn't it make more sense to let them score 2 there then just hold the ball? I had the lakers, they are a bunch of kids that are full of themselves and have massive egos... of course they are gonna pull that garbage, I was telling my friend when Dallas decided to hold the ball to watch this bullst cover.. so ridiculous and I've been on the wrong side to many times. Just a heads up the ATL game could be disappointing for a lot tonight. almost 90% on ATL on a short line with no line movement? Way too fishy for me.. just a heads up. I won't play against the reverse line movement cuz I refuse to beg against my hawks, but the Knicks Saturday night was a winner with the reverse line movement and higher than 75% of public on other side, as well as Chicago over OKC, Phoenix over OKC, and Sac over Memphis, all recent in the last 2 weeks and I know there are a couple more, just the ones i remember off the top of my head. keep an eye out for this when betting and save yourself some money... cappers know what they are doing.