PapaRidge
    Update your status
    PapaRidge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Recent Trend

I have been watching the money being placed on these games and how the line is effected. I've noticed that there have been several times where there is over 75% of the money being placed on a team, but the line has moved in the opposite direction the play was on the opposing team. It started last week when all the money was on Memphis -7 against Sacramento and SAC one outright. The next night was OKC losing to Phoenix in a similar situation. I noticed it again earlier this week with Chicago beating OKC even though everyone was betting heavy on OKC and the line moved from OKC -4 to Chi -1 by tip. It happened AGAIN last night with Charlotte over Toronto... This is panning out for another look tonight.

Now, in all these past instances the line has moved in the opposite direction, but tonight's play it has not done that but has held given 82% of the money being on Indiana.

I am posting this so others can take a look and hopefully make some money. With the line not moving it doesn't EXACTLY fall into what I saw on the others but was definitely worth noting.

Never thought I would be saying this, but take the Knicks tonight, and keep an eye out for this line anommally in the future. BOL

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Nice homework on this game. BOL.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Nothing new - happens all the time - reverse line movement - definitely a trend that some people watch .. good luck ...

New Orleans would fall into this today as well

PapaRidge
    Update your status
    PapaRidge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I didn't see enough money in the New Orleans game to make it a play