AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I like detroit +2.5 and under 184.5

chicago might get what they gave miami

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree with your Pistons play here AC. I think the Bulls win this game pretty comfortably.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I ****ing love the Bulls in this game dan.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Also like Chicago tomorrow.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought it was just me Razz. I think only giving such a small number just looks too damn good to be true to the point it scares me.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Why do you guys like Chicago? What matchup advantages do they have over Detroit? Or just situational?

Razz

Situational. Pretty much all I ever bet in the NBA are situational games.

AC1318

I don't see how anything can change chicago is just overmatched

detroit manhandled them twice not to mention they are
    15-5 in chicago
    17-3 ATS in chicago
    and last time they played in may in chicago the final was 115-79
    also if chicago wins why can't they win by one or two in the final minutes

I think all are on bulls because they are down 2-0 and everyone is looking for the comeback win
    just like tonight a lot of people were on warriors for the comeback win and bang it happened again utah by 10.

also detroit 12-2 both ATS and SU in chicago last few
    18-5 last 23 overall
    Last edited by AC1318; 05-09-07 at 11:31 PM.

moses millsap

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Situational. Pretty much all I ever bet in the NBA are situational games.
    Assumed that Razz. I prefer to focus on matchups and Chicago hasn't shown me anything.

I do agree this is a spot for Chicago, but not going to be pound them on that when I've seen what I've seen in the first two games.

AC1318

I would like to bet chicago but they were beat pretty easily last couple so I don't know last game in chicago det lost by 2 83-81, I guess all are looking for the game before that where chicago prevailed 106-89.

good luck with whatever you choose

Hawaiian time
    Hawaiian time's Avatar Become A Pro!

pistons best road team does that ring a bell. i like the pistons +2.5 go pistons

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian time View Post
    pistons best road team does that ring a bell. i like the pistons +2.5 go pistons
    But ... Bulls were the best home team in the EC this year.

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    Assumed that Razz. I prefer to focus on matchups and Chicago hasn't shown me anything.

I do agree this is a spot for Chicago, but not going to be pound them on that when I've seen what I've seen in the first two games.
    Haha, I know, I've watched the first two games, and I don't see how Chicago is going to win, but the fact that everyone in the world saw those games, and the oddsmakers still made the Bulls -2.5 here ... I like that.

Hawaiian time
    Hawaiian time's Avatar Become A Pro!

The World Will Find Out Tomorrow When THE Pistons TAME The Bulls

moses millsap

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Haha, I know, I've watched the first two games, and I don't see how Chicago is going to win, but the fact that everyone in the world saw those games, and the oddsmakers still made the Bulls -2.5 here ... I like that.
    I don't have much faith in the books these days. The public has earned my trust.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pistons ML here. The talent on these teams remains the same, despite the situation. Pistons win their 7th straight PO game tonight.

abacus30
    abacus30's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know this seems like a great spot for Chicago, but I gotta go with the Pistons tonight. Detroit has exploited Chicago’s defense to the point of it being unfair. Actually, the Pistons have held a double-digit lead in 78 of the 96 minutes so far in the series. The Pistons backcourt has outrebounded the Bulls 97-68 and there's no reason to think it won't continue tonight. Detroit’s zone is causing major problems. There won't be much of a home court advantage because the Pistons actually play better on the road. Lastly, all Detroit starters are scoring like mad and the Bulls aren't able to focus their efforts on stopping one or two players (like they did with Shaq and Wade).

Razz

I don't have much faith in the books these days. The public has earned my trust.
    We'll see, they are certainly butting heads. The Pistons tonight are the biggest public dog of the playoffs to date, but the line is either standing still or moving towards Chico.
    Last edited by Razz; 05-10-07 at 06:45 PM.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

I just can't get a handle on this one so it will probably be a pass or Det in running so I can bail if it is't looking good. Home court or not, Chicago hasn't looked good at all against the Pistons...

go pistons
    go pistons's Avatar Become A Pro!

AMEN!! Finally somebody thinks like I do!

Halo
    Halo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do you guys like Chicago? What matchup advantages do they have over Detroit? Or just situational?
    Going to have to agree with Taco on this one... What has Chicago shown you that makes you think they will cover 3? Home court is huge but not that huge.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

The way Detroit has played in the first two games, there is no value with them tonight, even as a small dog. Chicago loses tonight, a sweep is inevitable. They are too good, particularly at home, to go down that easily. Detroit has always been a team that doesn't bring it every night, and I think it's more than likely they don't show up tonight. Sure, the Pistons are the better team, and will go on to win the series, but you're crazy if you don't think Skiles will have CHI ready to play tonight - this is their season.

I think the Bulls win HUGE tonight.

ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

I am not so sure on this game, I have a hard time believing Chicago will go down that easily (most likely a sweep if they lose tonight) but every single minute I have watched tells me I am a moron to not lay some cash on Detroit GETTING points in a series they are absolutely dominating.

Razz~ you said you will only bet a situational play in NBA. While I understand why you and others would believe Chicago should win tonight because of the circumstances, doesn't the fact that Detroit has had a 10+ digit lead for over 3\4 of the series so far hold some value as a "situational" play with them getting points? Just playing the devil's advocate a bit here, but would like to hear your explanation behind it.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

again, gonna be the sole dissenting voice in this conversation - DET ML.

edit* on second read, this thread seems more like 60/40 chi/det, enjoy the game!
    Last edited by tevari; 05-10-07 at 07:33 PM.

AC1318

coulda been a nice parlay with ML