PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Why is Miami favorite tonight?

Did not understand Brookyn being favored at New Orleans Wednesday either. Books not giving New Orleans enough respect here or what?

Miami should be getting the 1.5 not giving

nktmpp
    nktmpp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5439

completely agree with you, was wondering the same thing. they played six days ago in Miami and NO beat em handily. before anyone says anything about Davis being out, he only played 8:43 in that meeting. I'm strongly leaning NO but waiting to see how the line reacts

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

I don't understand that either. Acquiring Beasley doesn't have much effect right now, because he needs time to adapt with team. Maybe he can score somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 points, but that's it.
    Same goes for Dragić, who will need to play at least 5-8 games to adapt on that slow-paced style. He's been up and down, since he came to Miami. Anyways, this Miami Heat team doesn't function really that well yet, since Bosh has been ruled out for the remainder of the season.
    Pelicans win by 8 pts or more.
    Last edited by SharkAA; 02-27-15 at 10:55 AM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Did not understand Brookyn being favored at New Orleans Wednesday either. Books not giving New Orleans enough respect here or what?

Miami should be getting the 1.5 not giving
    Whiteside has everybody's attention (not mine), and besides all the good players for NOP are out, only thing I can think of.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Pelicans have been doing the classic overachieving with a major player out for the first few games thing.

Fact is that without Davis Anderson and Holiday they are one of the least talented teams in the league probably, and sooner or later that will show.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Miami needed a miracle to beat Orlando the other night. I don't think this is the game that the Pelicans injuries catch up to them.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Pelicans have nobody line is about right hoping for another miracle win

smize
    smize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

I definitely like Miami in this spot. Guys need to stop fading them all the time.