smize
    smize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

NBA Wednesday - PLACE YOUR INPUT OF ALL WEDNESDAY GAMES IN HERE

okay guys these are my early moneyline predictions for Wednesday Feb. 25 these are the teams i plan to place a bet on later in the day. and would love to hear your opinion and insights. thank you

I see the Atlanta Hawks winning against Dallas Mavericks. Dallas just played at Home last night in a tough game against the Raptors. Now the have to travel to Atlanta and try to hold it down in their house. Well idk for sure but I would say that the Hawks have the big edge here. They are one of the Top teams still healthy.

Next, The Knicks travel to Boston. My pick is Boston. Isiah Thomas is a good addition . Bradley has been playing good. everyone has been in motion as of late. As for the Knicks, thats not the same story. They are continuing to lose. and i wouldn't be surprised if they continue to lose today against a reloaded Celtics team.

76ers Travel to Milwaukee. Again, i think the reloaded Milwaukee team will end their losing streak and get back to winning important games. Starting with the 76ers. 76ers lost their scoring machine in MCW, and i honestly cant name one other person on their team. I know the Bucks have young all stars that are hungry though. That makes me confident in choosing the Bucks.

Lakers travel to Utah. The Jazz have been doing great as of late, beating tough teams, and getting unexpected wins. They seem pretty alive and strong right now. As for the Lakers, their bench has been scoring more than their starters. But they will be missing their key reserve, Ronnie Price. Lakers have been struggling all season. And i think the Jazz will have their way with them.

The Grizzlies travel to Sacramento. The Kings are going to be without their point gaurd Collison, and they are going through tough times with their coaching. They havent beat the grizzlies in a long time. and the grizzlies are showing signs of playoff form. and they seem pretty healthy. The Grizzlies are just a couple games back from Golden State and they continue to push. Marc Gasol and Zach Randolph are tough. They have Mike Conley. For these reasons i believe the Grizzlies will win.

Im still always nervous on my picks even though I am confident lol. Please leave input and share with the community in this thread for Wednesday February 25th . Thank You
    Last edited by smize; 02-25-15 at 08:51 AM.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Miami at Orlando under 198
    Orlando games have been going low scoring the last two weeks,
    the heat are have a new roster to adjust to, and play at a slow pace

Memphis Under 199 last 5 games all under 200 they are slowing the pace

Blazers -3

Bucks are on an offensive slump, and Philadelphia is out their leading scorer. Tough game but would not lay 11 on the bucks right now.

Also looking to find a good play
    Points Awarded:

smize gave xdodger19 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

smize

I like the Under 198 Miami game, that looks good. good picks man

iceman02
    iceman02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2965

Boston is like -13.5 so money line isn't worth the risk.

But I do like 1st are play Boston will probably be like -3

smize

you like first what? .. and well i figured if i put down 400 in a 4 team parlay ill pry still get payed 400. thats get with me. im looking for the easy wins, the easy money

xdodger19

I'm more focused on college ball at the moment, so I got a thread of picks in the college forum.
    Nets -2.5 buy half point
    The Pelicans are out three of their best players, and their best player who is playing has a cold.
    Nets are getting healthy
    Nets -2
    Last edited by xdodger19; 02-25-15 at 05:01 PM.

IamsoBurnt
    IamsoBurnt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

12 games today and i like ..

mia on the road and should win by 5 against orlando

nyk on the road against boston and are getting 12.5 points i think they will keep it close and cover

bkn on the road playing against new orleans and should win by 5

dal on the road playing atl should keep it close against atl and cover or win ML

was on the road against minn washington are underdogs and should win this outright

phili on the road getting 11 points against milwaukee and i think that phili can keep it close and cover

lac on the road playing against houston and the clippers should keep it close and could win and they are getting 3pts

chi at home and favored by a struggling hornets team and the bulls should win by DD

den at home vs a struggling phx team den could win ML and besides they are getting 4 points

lak on the road coming off a win could keep it close and against utah i dont see utah winning by DD

mem on the road playing the kings .. memphis is playing really well and should win by DD on the road

sas on the road playing portland big game for both teams but the spurs should keep it close and they are getting 3.5pts

BOL ALL

smize

Hey great picks guys

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

I like:
    Memphis -7 and under
    Beantown under
    Mavs +6.5
    Chi town under
    Portland under
    Minnesota -2

killthebook
    killthebook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 188

Quote Originally Posted by smize View Post
    okay guys these are my early moneyline predictions for Wednesday Feb. 25 these are the teams i plan to place a bet on later in the day. and would love to hear your opinion and insights. thank you

I see the Atlanta Hawks winning against Dallas Mavericks. Dallas just played at Home last night in a tough game against the Blazers. Now the have to travel to Atlanta and try to hold it down in their house. Well idk for sure but I would say that the Hawks have the big edge here. They are one of the Top teams still healthy.

Next, The Knicks travel to Boston. My pick is Boston. Isiah Thomas is a good addition . Bradley has been playing good. everyone has been in motion as of late. As for the Knicks, thats not the same story. They are continuing to lose. and i wouldn't be surprised if they continue to lose today against a reloaded Celtics team.

76ers Travel to Milwaukee. Again, i think the reloaded Milwaukee team will end their losing streak and get back to winning important games. Starting with the 76ers. 76ers lost their scoring machine in MCW, and i honestly cant name one other person on their team. I know the Bucks have young all stars that are hungry though. That makes me confident in choosing the Bucks.

Lakers travel to Utah. The Jazz have been doing great as of late, beating tough teams, and getting unexpected wins. They seem pretty alive and strong right now. As for the Lakers, their bench has been scoring more than their starters. But they will be missing their key reserve, Ronnie Price. Lakers have been struggling all season. And i think the Jazz will have their way with them.

The Grizzlies travel to Sacramento. The Kings are going to be without their point gaurd Collison, and they are going through tough times with their coaching. They havent beat the grizzlies in a long time. and the grizzlies are showing signs of playoff form. and they seem pretty healthy. The Grizzlies are just a couple games back from Golden State and they continue to push. Marc Gasol and Zach Randolph are tough. They have Mike Conley. For these reasons i believe the Grizzlies will win.

Im still always nervous on my picks even though I am confident lol. Please leave input and share with the community in this thread for Wednesday February 25th . Thank You
    Didn't Dallas play Toronto last night?.......

smize

Oops I meant Toronto.

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

do you think the bucks will cover???????

smize

Well after all star break I don't like giving any team that many points. But tonight I think they will cover yes. They will pry win by 12

xdodger19

Went 3-0 in nba picks had a bad day in college. You were right with the bucks they scored alot of points.