Betpoints: 16541

Pistons

Anyone watching this second half?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!

62 points at halftime.

16 points in 18 minutes in the second half.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Love it

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

It's like stealing a candy from a baby

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

I'm pretty sure, they've been playing like this for years now, what's the big deal??? I think everyone remembers the game, they were up 25 at home at the half last year and lost in OT. Just one of many.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Had to jump on Cavs -7 2h for old times sake haha. Come on NC you know they improved a tad this year but still garbage. I probably mentioned last year 20 times on this forum what a great meltdown fade team Pist-Ons were 2h when leading at half. Pretty much scrapped the angle when they traded bum Smith but team still bad.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    I'm pretty sure, they've been playing like this for years now, what's the big deal??? I think everyone remembers the game, they were up 25 at home at the half last year and lost in OT. Just one of many.
    They have 16 points in 19 minutes.

A professional basketball team.

Pretty sure that doesn't happen basically ever.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    They have 16 points in 19 minutes.

A professional basketball team.

Pretty sure that doesn't happen basically ever.
    No offense but either you have a bad memory or just joking, they've been playing like this FOR YEARS. Play 1H hard then shit the bed or vice versa.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Again Coin you don't remember your home team from just a year ago? They would go into half up 5 and get pummeled like 34-13 in 3q alone? Smoove would have brick after brick while adding 3 turnovers in final minutes just to ice it lol. You gotta remember those times?!?

leetreaper

NC is getting old hehe.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Hell even Leet and myself can agree and remember those good times.

leetreaper

Yeah, those were fun.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Again Coin you don't remember your home team from just a year ago? They would go into half up 5 and get pummeled like 34-13 in 3q alone? Smoove would have brick after brick while adding 3 turnovers in final minutes just to ice it lol. You gotta remember those times?!?
    I'm not surprised they are imploding at all.

They can't even score a point a minute.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Love how these refs are now suddenly trying to get the backdoor cover taken care of.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah not shocking there the house don't wanna get doubled ov on this gm lol. Swear every fukkin time I go "square".it costs me like ku/Spurs ml par last night doh. Went ml on 2 roadies thinking that be safe just to win and both "sure" things lose s/u in situations they win majority of time smh.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Laugh at DET now but they'll be a title contender within the next 3 seasons and before anyone calls me stupid just remember lebrons in his 12th season and rose plays like he's in his 12th season. The east will be wide open and the pistons have the best young nucleus in the NBA Monroe/Drummond up front with reggie jackson running the show that has future power house written all over it. The west is hell so i'm not saying they'll win a title but i can see them being a 50+ win team VERY soon.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Laugh at DET now but they'll be a title contender within the next 3 seasons and before anyone calls me stupid just remember lebrons in his 12th season and rose plays like he's in his 12th season. The east will be wide open and the pistons have the best young nucleus in the NBA Monroe/Drummond up front with reggie jackson running the show that has future power house written all over it. The west is hell so i'm not saying they'll win a title but i can see them being a 50+ win team VERY soon.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    3 years ago we laughed at por/hou/gs and hell the pacers a few years ago were a joke too. These next 3 seasons are transition seasons for the NBA lbj/kobe/wade/duncan/dirk all these guys are bout to either retire or start sucking new franchises and stars are coming and the pistons will be 1 of them along with the pelicans and the bucks. I forgot about the bucks the greek freak ad jabari along with mcw not to shabby J kidd is 1 hell of a coach

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    3 years ago we laughed at por/hou/gs and hell the pacers a few years ago were a joke too. These next 3 seasons are transition seasons for the NBA lbj/kobe/wade/duncan/dirk all these guys are bout to either retire or start sucking new franchises and stars are coming and the pistons will be 1 of them along with the pelicans and the bucks. I forgot about the bucks the greek freak ad jabari along with mcw not to shabby J kidd is 1 hell of a coach
    None of these teams are championship ready yet, except maaaaybe GS but I think OKC can beat them easily IMHO.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Hardcore not poking at Detroit overall. They been a great franchise and won a few titles past quarter century. Ironically they were last team to do it beating Shaq/Kobe Lal but honestly you have to have a star franchise marketing player to get titles in nba for most part. Shit is so rigged and obvious it's hard to overcome unless your just that good! Detroit overcame the hurdle a decade ago and I would love to see Memphis do it again but odds stacked against them honestly.

When push comes to shove even tho Darth Vader (Stern) is gone his protege did take over after all. Currently Detroit has NOBODY on their roster to build a franchise around or be face of the league. It's just business!