Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

New year Special ( UTAH jazz +3) against the OKC tonight !

Hello everyone,

To those who did not read my preview yesterday,a very happy new year to all of you and to those who did i hope you guys made some good money.Tonight i have a new year special play for all of you which should help you starting you gambling season on a good note.

Utah Jazz ( 18-13) will be visiting the Red hot Oklahoma city ( 17-14) tonight at Oklahoma city.OKC are on a 4 game winning streak and they will be hoping to take care of business tonight against the Jazz.Having said that,i absolutely love the jazz in this position and i am pretty sure they will take care of this spread.

I agree that OKC is shooting well right now and that Durant and green are having big games,but Utah is a quality team with Carlos Boozer and Deron williams and they should take care of the business on the offensive end of the floor and also play some good defence and get stops when required.Boozer has always played well against the thunder and averages 23 ppg in the last ten meetings against the thunder.The handicap set here is a tad high given that thunder is still a young team and should have problems putting away the more experienced Utah jazz.

I like the jazz to win outright here,but considering they have been blowing leads in the 4th quater,i rather take the handicap here with mid to high stakes.Utah jazz +3 is the pick.

Good luck everyone,

Laker_crazy

"There is nothing known as a lock,it is just handicapping and good fortune put together"!

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

i enjoy your writeups man....always nice to have members like you around.

with that said, im on the thunder

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

I like this laker guy he thinks like me. I guess you noticed i am leaning Jazz as well good luck.

patp1015
    patp1015's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

Hey,
    nice analysis! Unfortunately I'd have to disagree with this pick. I'm picking OKC tonight because:
    Jazz don't do well ATS versus Okc and (most importantly)
    Oklahoma beat Jazz on home court this year where the Jazz seem to be a much better team than when they're visitors. Another good example of this would be when Utah faces Minnesota, for some reason they have a very difficult time beating them, and I believe (not sure) that they're 0-3 ATS versus them this year. This is the same concept in my opinion.
    The way I see it, if Utah loses by ten points on their home court versus a team, they're definately going to lose by three points on the road versus that same team. In addition to this, Utahs road ATS record indicates that they usually don't cover their road game spreads(they cover 40% of the time), and Oklahoma's ATS home record indicate that they usually do( They cover 60% of the time).
    Also, the line is going up in Oklahoma's favor.
    In short, I'm on OKC! I wish you the best of luck nonetheless, and wish you a happy new year!

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

I dont know if anyone plays 1st q plays but i do and utah has covered alot of them for me this yr especially at home altho they are on road tonite.....i like them tonite fwiw gl laker crazy

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    i enjoy your writeups man....always nice to have members like you around. with that said, im on the thunder
    Thanks mate,i hope you changed your mind at the last moment and cashed in on this game as well :-)

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I like this laker guy he thinks like me. I guess you noticed i am leaning Jazz as well good luck.
    Ya bro,we think alike man and it's a good thing,after i posted my play i did have a look at yours too...keep it going man...cheers

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by mvp123 View Post
    I dont know if anyone plays 1st q plays but i do and utah has covered alot of them for me this yr especially at home altho they are on road tonite.....i like them tonite fwiw gl laker crazy
    Hope you cashed in too bro.....

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by patp1015 View Post
    Hey, nice analysis! Unfortunately I'd have to disagree with this pick. I'm picking OKC tonight because: Jazz don't do well ATS versus Okc and (most importantly) Oklahoma beat Jazz on home court this year where the Jazz seem to be a much better team than when they're visitors. Another good example of this would be when Utah faces Minnesota, for some reason they have a very difficult time beating them, and I believe (not sure) that they're 0-3 ATS versus them this year. This is the same concept in my opinion. The way I see it, if Utah loses by ten points on their home court versus a team, they're definately going to lose by three points on the road versus that same team. In addition to this, Utahs road ATS record indicates that they usually don't cover their road game spreads(they cover 40% of the time), and Oklahoma's ATS home record indicate that they usually do( They cover 60% of the time). Also, the line is going up in Oklahoma's favor. In short, I'm on OKC! I wish you the best of luck nonetheless, and wish you a happy new year!
    Bro there is nothing definate in gambling,but then at the same time at the end of the day it is gambling so anything can happen,A very happy new year to you too!