jsdjason
    jsdjason's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

NBA spreadsheet Rockets-Raps under looks amazing

Really like this Toronto-Houston under. Both teams are excellent at 3 point defense, with Houston ranking #1 in the NBA. Both teams are in the top 10 in 3-pt attempts/game, with Houston obviously relying heavily on the 3 ball.

I see Toronto between 95-100 points as they struggle to hit 3s at a good clip tonight. The Rockets are due to have a hot 3 point shooting game, but I don't see it happening tonight with Toronto ranking in the top 10 of 3 point defense as well. So 95-100 points for Houston. Thus I see this game closer to 200 than 212. The line just looks crazy to me. I doubt we're going to see a 107-105 type ball game.

I have a hard time believing both offenses will be firing on all cylinders, especially considering the struggles of Houston's 3 point shooters recently. The Rockets will certainly play good defense against the strength of Toronto's offense, Lowry and DeRozan. This sets up for a rough and rugged defensive affair. Absolutely love this under. Going to add a couple of units on it later today if it the total goes any higher.

jsdjason
    jsdjason's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Adding 3 units on Sac +10 and 1 unit on Sac ML +450. Cousins going to destroy LAC tonight.