Call Me A Homer All You Want!!!

PISTONS +2.5 at DSI

This could be my play of the year!

go pistons
    go pistons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stones +125 is even better.

shrax4
    shrax4's Avatar Become A Pro!

The way Chicago has played so far... I'm with you on this.

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pistons tomorrow is your GOY? Okay tout, whatever you say.

My bad, the game is actually the day after tomorrow...
    Last edited by LargeMouthBass; 05-08-07 at 09:50 PM.

go pistons

Not sure yet.

Large Mouth how you doing the last two weeks

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I don't know about Detroit tomorrow. You've obviously had a lot of success with your Pistons, but I think tomorrow is a bad spot for them. Detroit probably wins 1/2 in Chicago, but the Bulls season is basically on the line tomorrow night and there really isn't any motivation for the Pistons to win the game. All I'm saying is, don't let your heart cloud your judgment.

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty good... I didn't like any sides for tonight's games but I did put a unit on over 180.5.

As for Det/Chi, I don't like either of the sides. I like Chicago to win this game, but I learned my lesson not to bet against Detroit as a dog. So most likely, I won't touch this game... I'm just gonna put a unit on either over/under when the time comes.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I don't bet NBA but I would bet CHI in this spot...if they lose then play DET in gm 4 for the sweep. This is basically the season for CHIC so expected an inspired effort....they are favored for a reason even though they got smoked in the first two games....

Be careful GP that you aren't betting with your heart here.....I use to be a big Piston fan growing up but now I could care less about them...

gridironguy
    gridironguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great advice by RJT, Bass, and BuddyBear.

I would heed this advice!

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

I like Detroit +134.

go pistons

Im sticking with the Stones, thanks for your guys opinions and because of the fact that Chicago is in a desperate situation I will not be laying the wood to this game like Game 1. However I still like the Pistons alot. I try to take my heart out of my picks I really do. I know it may not sound like it but I do. Main reason is this, PISTON DEFENSE. Gonna roll with them against these Bulls right now I just think this Piston team is too focused and to EXPERIENCED for a letdown at this point. Contrary to what everyone else says this is a HUGE game for Detroit. They had a HUGE letdown last year and they REMEMBER. Heard Tayshaun on radio this morning. It's not gonna happen this year fellas. They are determined not to let it happen and in my opinion they are much better than last year on both ends. Sorry, but the Bulls are dead in the water. THE PLAY IS EITHER THE PISTONS or PASS. I don't know how you can justify putting money on the Bulls at this point

GL

gridironguy
    gridironguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pistons, players can say whatever they want but I just cannot see Detroit playing with the same intensity as they did the first 2 games at home.

Bulls won 49 or 50 games this year, 3-1 vs. Detroit, and swept Miami 4-0.

They will be ready and they will play their asses off tomorrow night.

Believe this.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really think Chi-Town takes this one tomorrow guys... As bad as they have looked in the first two games, I believe they will come out and play really well! They looked like world-beaters @ home against Miami in the 1st round... I think the Pistons will have the lets get 1 game approach and not come out as sharp for Game 3... The Bulls have played well at home all season long and I don't think it will be any different tomorrow... I'll take the Bulls minus the small spread tomorrow! Sorry Pistons, your boys are gonna lose sometime and I think it will be Game 3!

go pistons

If you think that way then I would pass, thats my point. I don't think there is anyway I could actually put money on the Bulls at this point. With the way Detroit is playing and how bad the Bulls have looked, I can't and won't do it. I will play my standard of 5 on the Pistons. 3-1 in the reg season and sweeping a beat up Heat team does nothing for me as I stated before this series began.

PISTONS or PASS is my advice to you.

GL anyway you go