Going with the Jazz -4 tonight guys.

whats you guys think?

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I like the jazz

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

When were on the same side AC we usually fair pretty well.

Lets cash this sucker bud.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Huh, someone must have layed down heavy on GS up here at a local Book cause earlier they had UTAH-2.5....only thing is I'm on the GS bandwagon tonight....just GS+2 for the 1st H though.

This one small local Club is the only place I've seen that 2.5, everyone else is 3.5.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I went with gs +4.0 tonight.

later

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going with Utah tonight, I'm confident they will win by over 6 pts tonight........but GL to all.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I thought this was the perfect spot for the Jazz, but looks like they're fading, maybe from the 7 game series with the Rockets.

bigboydan

This game is far from over Owned. I think the halftime line could be interesting indeed

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    This game is far from over Owned. I think the halftime line could be interesting indeed
    I think this game is over. I'd be surprised if the Jazz won SU much less cover the way this game is developing. Too much athleticism from the W's, they can get to the lanes with ease and the role players are sinking the 3s.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    I think this game is over. I'd be surprised if the Jazz won SU much less cover the way this game is developing. Too much athleticism from the W's, they can get to the lanes with ease and the role players are sinking the 3s.
    I don't know what occurred in the first half that would make you think that. The Jazz had either a layup or a wide open jumper on literally every possession. Not that Golden State wasn't getting good looks, but a lot more of their shots were contested. If anything, the Jazz's depth will be the difference when both teams start getting tired in the 3rd and 4th quarters (especially if Davis is serious about the Warriors all having the flu).

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Just cashed GS ML 1H +145 and GS Over 51 pts 1H. I think GS wins, play ML 2H and over 2H whatever the line is. Utah seems tired and GS doesn't seem to be playing defense.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Just cashed GS ML 1H +145 and GS Over 51 pts 1H. I think GS wins, play ML 2H and over 2H whatever the line is. Utah seems tired and GS doesn't seem to be playing defense.
    I would stay away from the 2nd half over. It may hit, but I think it's a sucker bet. The pace of the 1st half isn't an accurate indication of how the 2nd half will be played. The tempo will likely slow down considerably in the 4th Q.

bigboydan

I feel fortunate pushing this game. At least I cashed in on the halftime line though.