LoudMouth407
    LoudMouth407's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

LAKERS UNDER 106 2nd Half. My first post. I'm worth a shot and will post my record.

I came from Offshorebettor.com. There are a bunch of idiots there that have attitudes that I couldn't deal with anymore. I win, they lose and hate on people. Can't stand them. RENO runs it and he's the man but his henchman ruin the place so I relocated.

I will make you some nice $$$ the next month in football so let's get this party started!

This game will slow down. GS is tired and Lakers will step up D in 2nd half. GUARANTEED UNDER!!!

jasont
    jasont's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

I like it, but not because of the reasons you gave.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

GS tired ? You forgot to mention that the fakers are playing their 4th in 5 nights...so if the warriors are tired Id hate to think what the Fakers are feeling

LoudMouth407
    LoudMouth407's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Just watch them both slow down. 4th quarter will be the lowest. NO OVERTIME equals UNDER! I hope to get to know this new forum and help everyone win $$$.

I am www.loudmouthgolfradio.com I do not have aliases and I respect the peeps I see that post here so GLTU all!

dogs1972
    dogs1972's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

I wish it would hurry the tell up and slow down....

IllicitX
    IllicitX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 220

Fail.

Wind gara
    Wind gara's Avatar Become A Pro!

as long as lakers cover 2nd half its cool.
    going to me really close

namwen1
    namwen1's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah...slowing down...61 in the 3rd on pace for 60+ in the 4th w/4 min remaining

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't start the hate. Anybody can be wrong, but personally, I never listen to someone who thinks they need to explain or justify there picks. Hell I never really listen to anyone

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Cmon lakers cover the fukin 2nd half

TheIMPACT.
    TheIMPACT.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Whats the HDC u people bought.

namwen1
    namwen1's Avatar Become A Pro!

not hating...my thing is that the warriors seem to manipulate the opposition into playing their run & gun style of game running up the total and i never thought the lakers had the legs to defend due to B2B games

dvannoy
    dvannoy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go back to offshore you idiot!!!! I took lakers -10.5 and the over 106.5 $400/$1027 yee haw. Second thought stick around. I may need some of your great advice...NOT

MV
    MV's Avatar Become A Pro!

you're right today, wrong tomorrow, thats why it's gambling. enough of the hate people.

tomtom
    tomtom's Avatar Become A Pro!

loudmouth why are you so bitter? osb is a great site. ya must have been banned for good reason. This game will slow down. GS is tired and Lakers will step up D in 2nd half. GUARANTEED . go to wagertrash. then get some anger management you azz clown.

tomtom

LoudMouth Common Sense 7 Pt. Teaser of the year PLUS A bonus PLAY...
    From the guy who only SCREAMS when he knows he has a winning bet to share...

Easier than San Diego getting pts. vs .500 team Tennessee.
    Easier than USC laying the wood against an inferior Big East Joker Boston College

Eagles Pk / Giants -1 As you can tell guys the loudmouth picks are GUARANTEED to lose lol.

tomtom

There ya go you fcking moron..........Go make up another name, You've been banned 15 times and you keep coming back, you are a true mental case.......

Go Figure out a new handle and re-group this is a response from a respected poster on osb to loudmouth after loudmouth was banned.

Shit for brains, lol