dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

Come back Max

Come back from the tout side. Nobody is going to pay for your picks. You've been positing free picks for 5 years, don't go tout now, the forum needs you : (

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycash66 View Post
    Come back from the tout side. Nobody is going to pay for your picks. You've been positing free picks for 5 years, don't go tout now, the forum needs you : (
    Funny thing is, he went 6-0 before going underground ???

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Think he's a goner boys to bad Max was solid. Got called out Monday college hoops thread by some guy running a service offering to give him a gig. Either left on own merit or possibly banned I imagine. Guy called him out been an sbr member for 4 years named "Avkumbaya"and has just 12 posts. Shit happens!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Think he's a goner boys to bad Max was solid. Got called out Monday college hoops thread by some guy running a service offering to give him a gig. Either left on own merit or possibly banned I imagine. Guy called him out been an sbr member for 4 years named "Avkumbaya"and has just 12 posts. Shit happens!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I would often tail his picks matching them with a couple of mine or if I hated a card that day or short on time just tail his. Dude was solid no doubt and gonna miss his awkward language lol. So much better than half the troll dipshits around here though signing up and a day later lying there asses off, or giving their lock b.s non-stop which normally lose lol. Max was stand-up guy and biz man thru/thru. Bol Max

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    I would often tail his picks matching them with a couple of mine or if I hated a card that day or short on time just tail his. Dude was solid no doubt and gonna miss his awkward language lol. So much better than half the troll dipshits around here though signing up and a day later lying there asses off, or giving their lock b.s non-stop which normally lose lol. Max was stand-up guy and biz man thru/thru. Bol Max
    You have to love those "one day wonders" LOL. They show on the forum and KNOW everything.