boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

Houston w/o Howard -3.5 against Bulls who pounded them by 9pts last Jan 05

Any thoughts on this?..thanks!

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

I like the bulls ml on this tbh. They have lately played down to their oppenenents but vs the top teams they play them head to and toes . I think Noah energy will be huge tonight too

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Agree with Amadeo kinda like Bulls myself here. Fade Bulls as home faves but they do well in dog role and play better on road usually it seems. Long layoffs for both be interesting to see how this one starts early. Bol!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Also I wouldn't consider 9 pts a "pounding" in a league where teams losing by 15/30 pretty much nightly. I get the revenge angle a little. However only time I generally act on it is early in season. I really like taking a team 1st gm going head to head vs a squad that knocked them outta playoffs. Aside from that not a strong angle I generally use for what it's worth. Bol

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Also I wouldn't consider 9 pts a "pounding" in a league where teams losing by 15/30 pretty much nightly. I get the revenge angle a little. However only time I generally act on it is early in season. I really like taking a team 1st gm going head to head vs a squad that knocked them outta playoffs. Aside from that not a strong angle I generally use for what it's worth. Bol
    Yeah I really don't understand the title. A 9-point "pounding"? Really? I mean what the actual fuk.

It's as if you said "they destroyed them 2-0" in soccer or something. Or "got hammered 7-6 6-4".

Plus which Houston was up by 1 with less than 2 minutes to go in that game iirc.

neckbone
    neckbone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Bulls +3 1/2 - ml looks good, but if they want to give Chicago 3 1/2 take it. If Houston was +points I'd take them. Wouldn't want to be -3 1/2 either way. I can see this easily coming down to the last 5 seconds. I don't see either team phukin around here. Don't care much about Howard, Motiejunas is a better fit anyway. That and harden takes these guys on his back when howard's out, he'll have 20 in the first half alone, banged up knee or not.

boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

LOL!!!