JoJo5473
    JoJo5473's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3046

What makes you angry when watching a game you bet on?

For me it's seeing the team that I put my money on does not care about winning the game, the players are literally walking up and down the court, and talking jokes with their opponents when they are down 15 points on their home court. I mean I accept losing but I can't accept a total lack of effort.

mikestu
    mikestu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING gets me more mad than a fumble in the NFL or when the other team won't stop hitting threes in the NBA. Three pointers literally make my blood boil.

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

You can't fault them. It's regg season . If your on the other side of the coin up 15 then ur having a blast as we'll . When the refs impacts a game too much is what gets me mad which happens alot

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

when your team blows a big lead. then comes the line "its never easy"

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

when you have the over and someone scores and the ball is just bouncing around while the refs kinda jog over to give it to the in bounder. all the while the clocks counting down and the 24 sec clock hasn't even started yet
    Points Awarded:

NavsPicks gave stefan084 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pattymayo gave stefan084 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by stefan084 View Post
    when you have the over and someone scores and the ball is just bouncing around while the refs kinda jog over to give it to the in bounder. all the while the clocks counting down and the 24 sec clock hasn't even started yet
    So true... only a gambler would understand this feeling. A typical fan has no clue the clock is even running while this "dead" ball situation occurs, but when you have the Over and every second counts, little things like that can be excruciating.

On the flip side of the same coin, I hate it when I have the Under and a three-second violation occurs or someone gets tagged with a technical foul. Then, the best free throw shooter on the floor gets to walk to the stripe and nibble away at my total.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

This and also the opposite when you have the under the refs are always quick as fukk to blow the whistle and stop the clock

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

I get mad when fuckers just killed the clock the last 2 minutes especially the team that is losing really bad and they suppose to shoot but idiots think they are in the playoff and every possession counts..

Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1158

QB throws his first interception at the end of the game when they are at the 1 yard line, followed by offsides to prevent a safety (which would of made 2half over) and allow plenty of room for a knee. And also pointless fouls with less than 24 seconds allowing the over to hit when the team committing the foul is down double digits.

JoJo5473

How did I forget this: you bet on the home team, they start off the game really bad like down 20 points or something till a point where you lose the last bit of hope on them and actually start to wish they get routed. Then they manage to mount a comback that is just enough to win the game but fails to cover the point spread, and they are celebrating with the entire stadium going crazy....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ilovelady, and Domestic

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I just dont like stupidity over and over. In bball I see too many teams helping on defense, shading towards ball handler which the ball handler wants so he can kick out to a wide open man, why do teams always do this is beyond me, they know whats going on because they do the same to the opponent when their on offense. Lots of stuff I hate but thats one.

JoJo5473

The clock is counting down? I rarely bet over and unders so I don't know this, I always thought the very second a dead ball occurs the clock is stopped.
    Last edited by JoJo5473; 02-04-15 at 12:51 AM.

TDKJET1717
    TDKJET1717's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

basically when anything goes wrong

GroundnPound
    Winning
    GroundnPound's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

When I bet the over and the ball rolls around under the rim, while the inbounder is taking his time and then the dude he passes to allows the ball to bounce without touching it to extend the shot clock, mean while you just lost 10-12 seconds for nothing.

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

GARBAGE TIME BUCKETS! I hate when a team is down 20 but has to get off that last shot that fukks up your under, and it's NEVER defended I swear these fukkers shoot 90% on garbage time shots to ruin unders.

Tonight I had under 217.5 for GS/SAC..Warriors up like 25, Ezili grabs an offensive board with 6 seconds left. Game over right? No Ezili makes a layup to put the game at 217. Sac with 5 seconds left gets up court and Nick Stauskas drains a 3 (his first shot of the game) at the buzzer...refs/announcers say it counts but for whatever reason never shows up on the box score..still hit my under but it reminded me how much I hate garbage time!

Ant2nv
    Ant2nv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

I mostly play Team Totals (over) i HATE a run of missed free throws..nothing worse than seeing D.Jordan being fouled late in the shot clock lol

Ant2nv
    Ant2nv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

Also NFL game total overs, 4th & 1 at the 1yard line n get stopped..waste half the quarter running the ball for 0 pts

JoJo5473

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    GARBAGE TIME BUCKETS! I hate when a team is down 20 but has to get off that last shot that fukks up your under, and it's NEVER defended I swear these fukkers shoot 90% on garbage time shots to ruin unders.

Tonight I had under 217.5 for GS/SAC..Warriors up like 25, Ezili grabs an offensive board with 6 seconds left. Game over right? No Ezili makes a layup to put the game at 217. Sac with 5 seconds left gets up court and Nick Stauskas drains a 3 (his first shot of the game) at the buzzer...refs/announcers say it counts but for whatever reason never shows up on the box score..still hit my under but it reminded me how much I hate garbage time!
    LOL I feel you

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

I hate when my team gives UP offensive rebounds.

OE719849
    OE719849's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Wasting free throws and trying many times in row to score 3-points shots

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo5473 View Post
    For me it's seeing the team that I put my money on does not care about winning the game, the players are literally walking up and down the court, and talking jokes with their opponents when they are down 15 points on their home court. I mean I accept losing but I can't accept a total lack of effort.
    exactly... for example Lebron James on Christmas day against the Heat joking and laughing like a hiyenna and jacking up quick 3's from about half court

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    I hate when my team gives UP offensive rebounds.
    Yeah, this is infuriating, especially when it's a tight game playing right around the number... your team team can play brilliant defense for the whole shot clock and force a bad look, but then when the shot rims out, the opponent gobbles up the offensive board and you have to go through the shit all over again... or worse yet, you just see a bunch of hands going up around the rim, after the missed shot, and someone just blindly gets the tip-in.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

horrible jump shots from horrible players who shouldn't be taking jump shots ever

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

When you are on Denver @ Philly

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

also, when a player in a team im betting against happens to have a career night. ( see Irving' s 55pts)

neckbone
    neckbone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

When I'm down by 15 and my grandma won't stop talking sht.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Having a nice dog or worse an under, and game goes to O.T.

I try and keep my bets at 70%+ on dogs and also lean towards more unders.
    Was 2-0 on CBB unders, until Crieghton went to O.T.
    So a 6 unit win, ends up +1.8.

Losing a bet on the Mavs tonight +9.5 when they had an early 20 point lead doesn`t bother me at all.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Blown saves. Seriously. Surprised no one mentioned this. Nothing is as maddening as a blown save...

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

Missed free throws. But also the guys that shoot less than 60% from the line.
    Last edited by Yazworm91; 02-05-15 at 01:44 AM.