go pistons
    go pistons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sat PICKS

Split them yesterday, winning the OVER and losing with the Nets

16-6 since last Sunday, not trying to TOUR Mr. Sharp, just trying help buddy!!! I figure that will get people to read my post.

SAT PICKS

Pistons -5
    Jazz+6

SUN PICK ALREADY IN
    SUNS -4

I know my Pistons pick may seem biased but this team is on a mission and is going to exploit the very reason they were knocked out last year.........BEN WALLACE!! He is a liability on offense. Yes the Bulls beat them 3 out of 4 this year but this Piston team has been pacing themselves for a playoff run all year because of what happened to them last year.....SEE MAVS 2007 hahahaha!!!! They are more consistent on offense and will focus on limiting Shaggy I mean Kirk H and Ben G and making the other Bulls beat them! Experience is also huge in this series and that also points to the Stones.

Jazz +6
    If I had any balls I would take the ML on this! They have been knocking on the door in every game in Houston and I really believe they are moving on! They are MUCH better offensively and have seemed to figure out how to limit Yao and T-Mac enough to win. I think the Jazz are marching on to the 2nd round.

Suns -4
    I know the Spurs play defense but I can't pass up this small number on the Suns at home. I think this line should be at least 6 or 7 so Im jumping all over this early as I think this line will climb throughout the weekend. The only reason I can figure this line is so low is because of the Spurs success in Phoenix in the reg season as of late. The Spurs had to contain the lifeless Nuggests, a far cry from Nash, Barbosa, Stoudamire, Marion and Bell. I look for the Suns to set the tone of this series with a big DD win.

go pistons

Sorry, my comment was made in reference to LARGE MOUTH BASS calling me a tout for saying in my last thread that I had ANOTHER WINNING NIGHT!

Just trying to help fellas, not bragging at all!!

GL TODAY!

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

i am right with you on the utah pick
    probb no ml either
    but big with the + points

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Bulls win outright as well as Jazz. I'm looking to parlay it for maximum gains.

go pistons

and thats why you're a rookie!!! just kiddin man, best of luck!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like'um bud.

GL to you sir

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Bulls win outright as well as Jazz. I'm looking to parlay it for maximum gains.
    i made a thread this morning stating the exact same thing....good luck!

go pistons

PISTONS IN 5! This is not gonna be pretty fellas! Im telling you. I don't miss Pistons games. They are fine tuned right now and running on all cylinders. Lets not forget how bad the Bulls were on the road this year. And don't tell me "yeah but the Pistons suck at home" They still had one of the best records at home and even better come playoff time.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

My HS team would be fine tuned if they have to play Orlando in the first round. Not enough firepower for Pistons. They will be outcoached and outrun by the Bulls. They don't match well and the Bulls gave away the only game Pistons won. And I live in Atlanta so I'm not as biased as you but it's your money so enjoy your bets

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will be backing the Bulls until they prove that I shouldn't. Like em +5. Won't be betting the Rockets-Jazz, but would go with HOU on the ML. Home team wins out in that series.

go pistons

Well obviously Im getting no support here but I am hammering this pistons today, they have been here before and you will all realize that Chicagos run against Miami is a mirage