AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

houston utah

like the rockets but after the sorry effort by new jersey or good effort by toronto maybe 6 is too much for utah not to cover

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think either Utah will win or Houston will cover.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    I think either Utah will win or Houston will cover.
    That narrows it down Razz.

I'm really not sure what to think about this game myself. Houston has just flat out played terrible in these past few games. I could make a case for either side, but I think it's best to just pass on this one.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    That narrows it down Razz.
    Haha, yeah, that was probably a poor answer. What I meant was that as long as the Jazz handle the early storm - which Houston certainly will bring - then I believe they will win the game. On the other hand, I wouldn't be totally shocked if it's 28-13 at the end of the first quarter, and I don't think a young Jazz team will be able to rebound from that.
    There's probably a little value in the Jazz moneyline, but it's really just a game I am going to watch. If I decide to play anything, it will be the under.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

The losing plays (I've been ice cold in the playoffs for most part) are likely to be Jazz ML and maybe a Jazz/Under 1H parlay.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Unless Alston and Head can score consistenly Utah can pound on Yao, and McGrady is a liability. I expect a low score ugly game which favors Utah imo. I seen no value in Houston -5 or ML.

bigboydan

This one was probably one of the strangest endings i've seen in this entire playoffs. Why in the world wouldn't Houston foul with like 18 seconds left in the game when they were down 2 points until there was 1.7 left on the clock.

moses millsap

This one was probably one of the strangest endings i've seen in this entire playoffs. Why in the world wouldn't Houston foul with like 18 seconds left in the game when they were down 2 points until there was 1.7 left on the clock.
    Who gives a $hit, I'm just glad they did what they did.

bigboydan

I hear ya owned.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

Never liked Jeff Van Gundy as a coach. They can't be pleased with what he's done in Houston. Nothing.

moses millsap

I like JVG as a NBA coach; he's fairly predictable and that's good for us bettors.