Man, not really feeling the games today so I will place some small bets:

Oklahoma City vs Nets under 195 (-110). Hmm, I kind of like this bet so I will make a small play on it. The Nets usually don't top 100 points and Okie City is on the road so I don't expect them to hit 100 either. The Nets run into all types of shootiing slumps and I expect the same tonite. Hopefully.. $110 to win $100

Nets +6 (-110). I don't know if I can trust Okie to win by more than 6 on the road. I know the Nets are crap but Okie is no big veteran team here. I will take the home doggie. $33 to win $30

Memphis -5.5 (-110). I don't know. I was looking at this one all night and now I decided to pull the trigger. I like how Memphis offesne has come to life with the emergence of Zach Randolph. I expect them to run over the Wizards but who knows which Memphis team shows up. $55 to win $50

Honorable mentions but not playing:

Philadelphia +6 (-110). I see Philly keeping it close but I just don't trust Philly enough right now to pull the trigger.

Memphis/Washington under 209 (-110). I think this one is too high for these 2 teams but I'm not that great with totals so I will skip this one.

Let's go. Where is that record???