d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Bulls +135 over Hawks

Kidding? Hawks back to earth tonight. Rose is on a positive run right now. Bulls win here. Don't bother with the point. +135 is good.

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

I just don't see it happening. Hawks to big down low for soft Gasol and no Noah.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

What's up at the United Center these days? Why is it so fukking quiet?

Maybe that's part of the reason for the home record

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJunkie View Post
    I just don't see it happening. Hawks to big down low for soft Gasol and no Noah.
    How are the Hawks "big"? They're good in a lot of ways but their bigs are very undersized. Millsap 6'8 and Horford 6'10...

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    How are the Hawks "big"? They're good in a lot of ways but their bigs are very undersized. Millsap 6'8 and Horford 6'10...
    Yes, without Noah they are considered big....and If 6"10 isn't considered big to u then maybe you think the NBA is full of Shawn Bradleys and Manute Bols. It's not just fyi.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJunkie View Post
    Yes, without Noah they are considered big....and If 6"10 isn't considered big to u then maybe you think the NBA is full of Shawn Bradleys and Manute Bols. It's not just fyi.
    Erm Pau is taller than Horford and Gibson is taller than Millsap. So I don't see how not having Noah means a team that's smaller than them can overwhelm the Bulls with size. Makes zero sense. It's like saying the Cavs are going to overwhelm a team with defense.

6'10 is small for an NBA center yes. Even in today's NBA. I'd venture to say Horford is probably one of the 5 shortest centers in the league and Millsap one of the 10 shortest PF's.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Erm Pau is taller than Horford and Gibson is taller than Millsap. So I don't see how not having Noah means a team that's smaller than them can overwhelm the Bulls with size. Makes zero sense. It's like saying the Cavs are going to overwhelm a team with defense.

6'10 is small for an NBA center yes. Even in today's NBA. I'd venture to say Horford is probably one of the 5 shortest centers in the league and Millsap one of the 10 shortest PF's.
    Yeah but they're bigger and more physical than Pau

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Yeah but they're bigger and more physical than Pau
    Well clearly since he took exception to my calling 6'10 short by big he meant size.

Seto

This crowd is seriously a disgrace. Might as well be having this game on neutral court. I've seriously never seen such a low energy crowd. It's fukking embarrassing.