44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

NBA Friday

Dallas ML -350. Win
    Portland TT over 97. Loss
    Sacramento TT over 97. Loss

118-103-2 + 4.7.

Day complete: 1-2
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 01-17-15 at 11:27 AM.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Dallas ML -350.
    Portland TT over 97.
    Sacramento TT over 97.

118-103-2 + 4.7.
    Looks like a good card 44Mag.

BOL and get the winners brother!

Emf66
    Emf66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Dallas ML -350. Win
    Portland TT over 97. Loss
    Sacramento TT over 97. Loss

118-103-2 + 4.7.

Day complete: 1-2
    Morning Mag

Good whack for you last night and unlucky on your Sac play. I was just looking at your Dallas ML at
    -350, how did you manage that? I had it at north of 400 – 425? - from William Hills. Did you need that
    revolver to get the better line? Lol How did the Mavs look last night? I just monitored scores and
    the seemed to be comfortable all night and I think they pushed the spread too?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Emf66 View Post
    Morning Mag

Good whack for you last night and unlucky on your Sac play. I was just looking at your Dallas ML at
    -350, how did you manage that? I had it at north of 400 – 425? - from William Hills. Did you need that
    revolver to get the better line? Lol How did the Mavs look last night? I just monitored scores and
    the seemed to be comfortable all night and I think they pushed the spread too?
    You know, I didn't even have a chance to research much yesterday, busy all day. I knew I wanted Dallas since Wednesday, the other two were an after thought at the last minute, stupid me. Should have stuck with just the one wager. Same as today, haven't even looked yet. At least I won the most important game. LOL. Talk to you later when I see who's playing. LOL. Got the Dallas line @ say around 8PM, use 5 Dimes, at 7:10 PM that was the line then I think it went to -370. During the day it was higher.

Emf66

You know, I didn't even have a chance to research much yesterday, busy all day. I knew I wanted Dallas since Wednesday, the other two were an after thought at the last minute, stupid me. Should have stuck with just the one wager. Same as today, haven't even looked yet. At least I won the most important game. LOL. Talk to you later when I see who's playing. LOL. Got the Dallas line @ say around 8PM, use 5 Dimes, at 7:10 PM that was the line then I think it went to -370. During the day it was higher.
    Im finishing Up hockey plays and sniffing around for a little NBA, have a look at Wizz bounce back? It screams Atlanta again today too after the lastest complete kicking of the Raptors last night but how big can their bubble get!! lol I keep hitting which is the only way to ride a streaking team and hey if they burst I cant imagine they dont restart. Speak shortly

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Leaning over in the Houston game???

Emf66

Hornets the sleeper of the day?

Emf66

Leaning over in the Houston game???
    Im not razor sharp on totals plays so dont want to flap when I dont do to many plus when I do its often
    a contrarian play ie against the run of expectation. However, Im thinking two powerful teams pushing it over? Houston has gone over 3 straight. How do you normally assess? And you seem to prefer
    1st half totals over full game?

Emf66

My overs thesis! Lol Here is what I would be looking at here as I dont normal look at a play in isolation Im interested in an extended period of return for the effort. Houston was over pegged at the season start which lead to a long period of under totals. Thats not an uncommon phenomanon in any sport its just the settling in process. They have subsequently had another under run of 5 which is by no means huge plus a run of 5 overs. It is normal for an NBA team to have extended totals runs each year of approx 7. I dont like to count the early season runs in this calc normally but its close. Looking at the schedule ahead you could say it sets up well for an overs run – GS/Ind/Gs/Phx/Lal/Dal – and even if they miss tonight would likely hit again during that stretch. What I also do is split my play ie can GS support an overs play subsequently as they would absorb any loss tonight. Yes is a reasonable answer to that

Comments welcome!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Emf66 View Post
    Im not razor sharp on totals plays so dont want to flap when I dont do to many plus when I do its often
    a contrarian play ie against the run of expectation. However, Im thinking two powerful teams pushing it over? Houston has gone over 3 straight. How do you normally assess? And you seem to prefer
    1st half totals over full game?
    Always been an over guy.LOL. Can't sit there and hope nobody scores. LOL. If it looks under or iffy I usually pass, once in a while I'll take and under. More of a TT guy, sometimes like first halves if the line seems askew. For example, Boston is usually pretty good at HOME for first halves, then they have a tendency to fall apart in the second half. When I get back from the gun club hope to have a wager or two.

Emf66

Always been an over guy.LOL. Can't sit there and hope nobody scores. LOL. If it looks under or iffy I usually pass, once in a while I'll take and under. More of a TT guy, sometimes like first halves if the line seems askew. For example, Boston is usually pretty good at HOME for first halves, then they have a tendency to fall apart in the second half. When I get back from the gun club hope to have a wager or two.
    ts a culture change for me as the NHL plays to unders at a higher % while the NBA totals play to 50/50. Enjoy the shooting catch up later