Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    As fixed as every sport my friend about 75% fixed+or-10% it's all business and business is good if you can figure it out you can be a part of it to
    This is coming from a Steeler fan, a team who used steroids to win 4 super bowls and someone who knows that the 05 SB was fixed.

lol at this scenario in the Super Bowl...Steeler jumps offsides, flag is thrown, Hasselbeck, thinking he has a free play, throws the ball up, it's intercepted. Hasselbeck makes the tackle. The refs decide that Hasselbeck the flag thrown was because Hasselbeck made an illegal tackle, something that has never been called in nfl history. So not only were the Steelers not offsides, but the penalty was on the Seahawks...lol wtf?

Reminds me of this scenario...loose ball in the Western conference finals 2002. Vlade Divac gets the loose ball, Kobe jumps on his back, fouling him. Foul called on Vlade...lol wtf?

Or how about this...Brady back to pass, he pump fakes, gets hit from behind, loses the ball, Raiders recover. Wait a minute, everyone hates the Raiders, they have Mexican fans!! ahhhh!!! Plus the country was just hit with 9/11 attacks, lets give the game to the Pats and maybe they will win the Super Bowl and we can talk about how this made the country united...lol wtf?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    This is coming from a Steeler fan, a team who used steroids to win 4 super bowls and someone who knows that the 05 SB was fixed. lol at this scenario in the Super Bowl...Steeler jumps offsides, flag is thrown, Hasselbeck, thinking he has a free play, throws the ball up, it's intercepted. Hasselbeck makes the tackle. The refs decide that Hasselbeck the flag thrown was because Hasselbeck made an illegal tackle, something that has never been called in nfl history. So not only were the Steelers not offsides, but the penalty was on the Seahawks...lol wtf? Reminds me of this scenario...loose ball in the Western conference finals 2002. Vlade Divac gets the loose ball, Kobe jumps on his back, fouling him. Foul called on Vlade...lol wtf? Or how about this...Brady back to pass, he pump fakes, gets hit from behind, loses the ball, Raiders recover. Wait a minute, everyone hates the Raiders, they have Mexican fans!! ahhhh!!! Plus the country was just hit with 9/11 attacks, lets give the game to the Pats and maybe they will win the Super Bowl and we can talk about how this made the country united...lol wtf?
    Yes sir you are exactly right . which this brings me to an old crushing childhood memory I remember growing up glued to the TV screen every chance I could get
    to watch studio wrestling cause I thought it was so real and wanted so bad to be a professional wrestler when I grew up I was about 8 at the time I think when I figured out it was fake I was about 13 and that my friend taught me available lesson in life and that was to Question everything in life Anallise every thing for
    myself don't believe anything without proof, Now with all that BEEN said I can get back to my origin of point and that my friend was STUDIO WRESTLING VS. PRO SPORTS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO IS IT TAKES A GREAT DEAL MORE OF INTELLIGENCE TO FIGURE THE LATTER ONE OUT

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

First 12